Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in your op really stupid question

hey this is prob a really dumb question to post here...iv been lurking for months and love the info i get about various parties, but i seriously wonder What is the "cleanest" club in the city... In clean i mean least amount of drugs circulating openly. ive had some nites ruined by the amount of shit that i saw, and i was wondering if anyone else has thought about this... prob not but worth a shot asking

How "clean" the club is seriously depends more on what the scene of the club is than anything else. I don't think, that in 3 years living here, that I've EVER been to a club where less than 30% of people weren't on illegal drugs of some kind (whether it be weed or coke or e), but my guess is that there would be less of it at places that are more about being pretty and less about the actual music. Just a hunch, but there are probably less people on drugs at Saci or Eugene than at Arc or Exit. Still a lot of people on drugs at both places, but certain forms of music and vertain forms of social acceptance are more conducive to drug use than others. What I think you'd find, if you were able to run a meticulous study where people were perrfectly honbest about it, is that the clubs where it seems like people are openly using drugs aren't half as lame as the clubs where people are using drugs more privately rather than publicly.

babble babble blah blah blah I'll shut up now I doubt I'm making sense or that anyone cares....

My pipe dream would be a space full of people that love house/tech/trance music and get "high" soley on the music and dance not on the drugs... One could dream i guess.At the very least i am Tolerant of the use around me but some nites I cant even breathe...I wonder how the upcoming smoking ban will affect these clubs?

lata

every club has a lot of drugs... the type of club defines the type of drugs...

ie. at arc you're more likely to find people on e or k (or both)... and at centro, you're more likely to find people drinking & doing coke... go to a dnb party and you're going to smell weed all night...

haha, and if you go to a bad rave, you're going to get nautious smelling dippies... ughhhhh.... :puke:

but there are no "clean" clubs... the only thing even remotely close would be a lounge... but even those are going to have people doing coke to 'compliment' their alcohol...

its just part of the scene... its not like anyones going to shove it up your nose or down your throat or anything... just live and let live i guess... although smelling weed, dippies, or anything all night sucks... i'll give you that...