Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: bonsolidd

tempus sans itc

50% of the guys @ bunkas wear jeans. So u can wear them jus make sure u dress them up ! NO sneakers , workboots ect. U know the deal. + Bon mostly always wear jeans, well he dose work there! So he can wear what he wants. LOL:grin3: :aright:

Originally posted by clubplamatt

hunka ever going to change the no jean rule?

you have to really let us know ahead of time untill they decide to give it the thumbs up...i doubt it will be anytime soon....but if you decide to give one of us a heads up first and we will write it on the guest list so the bouncer knows ahead of time....

Originally posted by djprime

you have to really let us know ahead of time untill they decide to give it the thumbs up...i doubt it will be anytime soon....but if you decide to give one of us a heads up first and we will write it on the guest list so the bouncer knows ahead of time....

prime, i wanna wear jeans everytime i go to bunka...just giving u the heads up busta

I just think guys should be allowed to look their best when they go out to clubs right now. and since jeans are what's in style now, it would make sense to allow jeans at hunka bunka. plus jeans most of us wear probably cost much more than black pants/dress pants, etc...

I don't know about everyone else but I like going to hunka bunka but it's hassle to find pants that matches with my shirts these days because I buy most of my shirts to match with all my jeans...

my 2cents...