Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your views????????????

Some people like John Holmes feel the promoters should not promote on a "club message board" and supposedly that is what his problem is. Personally I think he is full of shit and not to mention the fact that he goes about it in a scumbaggish(new word) way. I didnt even know there was a seperate message board for the promoters nor would I want to frequent another board. Who the hell wants to filter thru all the other promotions for other areas when Jersey promos can easily be viewed on the Jersey board.................Jmo

True, but Mr.Holmes named himself the "Promoter Police" and yet he only seems to attack Elite and Joe Giorgio and last night he started to attack Menacenj1982 for Company B. Yet he never attacks the Bunka, Deko or Metro promos and they are all over this board too. So I think he is full of shit and it has nothing to do with promoting on the NJ board or else he should attack everyone! Do you see what I am getting at Holmes you jerkoff. You make no sense and you're a bullshitter. I'm calling your bluff fuckface, now show me your cards!

Originally posted by perns2002

I think promotors are fine on the board. Overkill can suck though.......... it def. helps a little when u want to find a place to go etc..................

I agree but Elite doesnt over post at all.

Def a personal thing going on.

Originally posted by stiffler

True, but Mr.Holmes named himself the "Promoter Police" and yet he only seems to attack Elite and Joe Giorgio and last night he started to attack Menacenj1982 for Company B. Yet he never attacks the Bunka, Deko or Metro promos and they are all over this board too. So I think he is full of shit and it has nothing to do with promoting on the NJ board or else he should attack everyone! Do you see what I am getting at Holmes you jerkoff. You make no sense and you're a bullshitter. I'm calling your bluff fuckface, now show me your cards!

Make you wonder huh?

:peeright: Johnholmes

Originally posted by perns2002

Yeah def. a personal thing.

Annoying it's redundant and soooooooo obvious.............

i totally agree. Plus john if you are reading this, look at the messageboard you are on. guess how and why it started. I can tell that you arent the sharpest, so i'll give you a hint..PROMOTIONS

:confused: Maybe he hasn't seen this thread or he is just too chicken-shit to confront the facts. YOUR A FUCKING BULLSHITIN FAGGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKER YOU COCKSUCKING HOMO. Your motives behind your attacks are not substantiated by your relentless pursuit of certain promoters. Why not attack all if you want to be "unbiased" to quote you you jerkoff:D

:confused: Maybe he hasn't seen this thread or he is just too chicken-shit to confront the facts. YOUR A FUCKING BULLSHITIN FAGGOT ASS MOTHER FUCKER YOU COCKSUCKING HOMO. Your motives behind your attacks are not substantiated by your relentless pursuit of certain promoters. Why not attack all if you want to be "unbiased" to quote you you jerkoff:D

Yeah, what Stiff said.

I see nothing wrong with promoting on the board. As long as you don't over do it. Elite posts their partys about once a week.No big deal....Many other promoters do the same.So why should'nt Elite? Problem I have is the after party posts.I mean if a certain party sucks and everyone knows it sucks(elite's do not imo).Then how the fuck am I reading that it was the sickest night ever? When that happens I want to fucking puke. I mean if the party was good say it was good.If it sucks don't say it was good. Just say to yourself my party sucks and i'm a fucking loser.

Originally posted by seabull

I mean if the party was good say it was good.If it sucks don't say it was good. Just say to yourself my party sucks and i'm a fucking loser.

:laugh: :laugh: I am just trying to get that asshole JohnHolmes to admit he is full of shit. He says he wants the promoters to promote on the promo board and he will keep abusing the parties until he gets what he wants. Yet I don't see him attacking Serge or Ml2k1 or Bon............if he says its because their parties are good than his previous statment is bullshit.......right?

:laugh: :laugh: I am just trying to get that asshole JohnHolmes to admit he is full of shit. He says he wants the promoters to promote on the promo board and he will keep abusing the parties until he gets what he wants. Yet I don't see him attacking Serge or Ml2k1 or Bon............if he says its because their parties are good than his previous statment is bullshit.......right?

I think he won't - I smell Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy