Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out ...drug bust at Metro...

Originally posted by ninadd

I think some people do owe an apology from the other thread, not mentioning names. It seems that some people got mad for giving bad publicity to metro by telling people about the arrests but the fact is we have the right to know because I'm sure this just the beginning of busts since it is now considered an afterhours club.

i hope not, i hate cops :mad:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

At least on Friday it was in and out. Most people didn't even know what was going on until way after the fact.

maybe the reason everyone is so hyped up about it is because it did happen.. not exactly a raid but there was cops inside at the time and people did get arrested.. so be safe peoples... :D watch out for the narks!

well cop talk so of course Im just introducing myself to this convo...

Hate the bad cops.... fucks up the whole view of the rest..

Now the good cops.. dude, everyone knows its good to have a pal that can speed and pack a weapon 24/7, especially when you need an assist..

anyways thats my two cents...

wuz going to give you a nickle but I couldnt find one..

off to the next bizarre topic...to further help my attempt to pull an all niter...

PEace

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First off all that wasnt a fucking raid a raid closes the doors down it was people selling to undercover and tehy caught them in the club.............the paper always blows up shit they dont even know what a raid is.....

No one should have to apologize.... all you fucking little DRAMA WHORES

hey short stuff...its still not good for the club when they are arresting people for drugs. sooner or later something is going to happen if this keeps going on...a RAID maybe!!

Originally posted by neena16

I do agree about the pm.....but don't you think people were alittle hard on him for asking a question. :D

Exactly my thoughts.......... The guy just asked a question....or in essence, just expressed a view, its a free country, whats so wrong about that?

Worst thing about it, I hated his azz for saying stuff without proof, but I did hold my tongue about the issue since I wasnt there.

Turns out there were arrests made INSIDE the club. I dont care if the majority consesus about a "raid" is when the club doors get closed,.. according to the cops, any arrests made within an establishment, whether an all out containment or just individual arrests are made, it counts as "Potential Illicit Area". That in a way sets the stage for an all out 'raid' where everybody is fair game. I learnt this the hard way in one of central jerzeys' club.

I think it would be in everyones safety if people knew whats going on. Think of what would happen if some drug peddlers from "outta town" tried to move in on anothers territory...in this case, a club. We all know to well, where peddlers go, guns are sure to follow. I sure as hell wouldnt wanna be caught in a cross fire !

I just pray this was just an out-of-the-blue incident, coz I've never been to this club, and from what I've heard, its friggin slamming !! I want some of that action !! Its a shame what happened to Club Sting Rays after a raid !! The club turned into a ghost town.

Lets keep this place safe to party, its hard enuff to find good clubs in jerzee as it is !!!

Just wanted to put in ma $0.02......