Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out ...drug bust at Metro...

Drug sting nets 6 in Rochelle Park

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

ROCHELLE PARK - Police swept through a township nightclub over the weekend, arresting six men on charges of selling or conspiring to sell cocaine to undercover police officers.

The detained men allegedly sold the cocaine to officers Friday night during an undercover investigation of drug dealing, authorities said. Hours later, a dozen police officers rushed into the Metro Lounge and arrested the half-dozen suspects without incident, said Detective Lt. Robert Flannelly.

Charged with distribution of cocaine in the 1:30 a.m. raid were Tony Youssef, 26, of Paramus; Paulo Almeida, 23, of North Arlington; Luis Logrono, 34, of Hackensack; and John Devlin, 23, and Michael Stacey, 23, both of Kearny, police records show.

Jeffrey Connors, 24, also of Kearny, was charged with conspiracy to sell cocaine. In addition, Youssef was charged with possession of marijuana under 50 grams, police records show.

- Raghuram Vadarevu

:eek:

i don't feel there is any apology needed... ok.. so now we all know there is some truth to the story.. but it still doesn't make it right that he posted about it without this article.. or something to back it up.. he still could have pm'ed about it...

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Guess some people have some apologizing to do.....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=139789

Interesting that sooooo many people think that they know everything and they have no idea what they are talking about! All the critics that think they know it all! Appologies are definitely in order!!!!!! All the know it all's who are the experts, apparently don't know a thing!

Originally posted by jrzygrl

Guess some people have some apologizing to do.....

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=139789

Sounds like they just went in for people they've been watching. A "raid" is like when they close the doors, no one leaves, and they search everybody. Doesn't sound like a raid to me. Good for the cops though, if you're gonna coke yourself up or whatever, buy that shit..... wherever outside and do it at home or in a hotel room. You're stupid if you're walking around with it or pushing it inside a club.

grouch_ftd.jpg

gotyanked.jpg

Originally posted by dani672

i don't feel there is any apology needed... ok.. so now we all know there is some truth to the story.. but it still doesn't make it right that he posted about it without this article.. or something to back it up.. he still could have pm'ed about it...

I do agree about the pm.....but don't you think people were alittle hard on him for asking a question. :D

Originally posted by dani672

Why because u were 1 of the people who thought you knew everything and that "there wasn't a raid" because u were there, so u would know!

First off all that wasnt a fucking raid a raid closes the doors down it was people selling to undercover and tehy caught them in the club.............the paper always blows up shit they dont even know what a raid is.....

No one should have to apologize.... all you fucking little DRAMA WHORES

Originally posted by soulshaker541

Why because u were 1 of the people who thought you knew everything and that "there wasn't a raid" because u were there, so u would know!

no.. i didn't think i knew everything... i mearly said in this case before anyone knew the facts it should have been private.. at least when you posted about it.. you had the article.. this is a fairly serious matter to just post about cuase you heard something..

Originally posted by badassmafuka

First off all that wasnt a fucking raid a raid closes the doors down it was people selling to undercover and tehy caught them in the club.............the paper always blows up shit they dont even know what a raid is.....

No one should have to apologize.... all you fucking little DRAMA WHORES

HEY WHEN IS JEWISH LIGHTNING HITTING CHERRI?

I think some people do owe an apology from the other thread, not mentioning names. It seems that some people got mad for giving bad publicity to metro by telling people about the arrests but the fact is we have the right to know because I'm sure this just the beginning of busts since it is now considered an afterhours club.