Clubplanet Nightlife Community

real world & meet my folks

drmoxx

saw these both last night (along with MMF on mon) and can't help but think, how lucky kids and teens are today to be able to see all that skin on tv.

i remember having to watch mtv for hours waiting for that chick on missing persons wearing nothing but a washboard, or tuning into bj and the bear to see judy lander's huge tits (in a sweater no less) to satisfy my urges. but...

in real world tonight they were topless on a beach, and sex was everywhere.

on MMF lots of skin, girls makin out, guy hookin up with 4 girls right after the other, and statements/confessions tellin the world they are HEWA'S

unreal

makes me wish i can go back and grow up again

Does anyone else think that Irulan is crazy for being so wrapped up in Alton, I mean she has Gabe her boyfriend of 5 years at home.. I tend to think Gabe doesn't give a shit about her and what she does.. Alton is madly lying to her about the 3some in Australia.. Next weeks looks good, domestic abuse here we come.. Discuss

Originally posted by hotchick69

Does anyone else think that Irulan is crazy for being so wrapped up in Alton, I mean she has Gabe her boyfriend of 5 years at home.. I tend to think Gabe doesn't give a shit about her and what she does.. Alton is madly lying to her about the 3some in Australia.. Next weeks looks good, domestic abuse here we come.. Discuss

Irulan is a mixed up chick. She has no right to get upset about Alton doing his own thing.. and on the topic of RW, i HATE Frank with a passion, this kid is the biggest corn I've ever seen. I watch the way he tries to kick it to Trishelle and I feel bad for him.

Originally posted by hotchick69

For some reason I think Irulan completely fools her boyfriend into "supporting" whatever she does - including when she's with other guys... She seems manipulative.... That open relationship is bullshit, she just wants to have her cake and eat it too

Originally posted by mystify82281

[b.... That open relationship is bullshit, she just wants to have her cake and eat it too

YES! so true, but she should be able to do that because guys do it all the time and just keep it hidden from their girl which is not nice:blank:

Originally posted by girly

YES! so true, but she should be able to do that because guys do it all the time and just keep it hidden from their girl which is not nice:blank:

You need to check yourself, girly. She should not be able to do that for any reason. Not all guys do that. Irulan is fucked up, bottom line.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

You need to check yourself, girly. She should not be able to do that for any reason. Not all guys do that. Irulan is fucked up, bottom line.

you need to check yourself, because the reality of it is that guys do it allllllll the time.. maybe not all, but it is done. Except when they do it they just keep it hidden.. I know not only from my guy friends who as soon as they drop their girls off at night are out flirting or getting it on with someone else, but also from my own experience..they have an open relationship which means that Gabe knows that possibly she will be seeing other people, shes not sneaking around doin it.

Originally posted by girly

you need to check yourself, because the reality of it is that guys do it allllllll the time.. maybe not all, but it is done. Except when they do it they just keep it hidden.. I know not only from my guy friends who as soon as they drop their girls off at night are out flirting or getting it on with someone else, but also from my own experience..they have an open relationship which means that Gabe knows that possibly she will be seeing other people, shes not sneaking around doin it.

Well then I think you need to find guys like myself, who remain true to the girl they are with. Believe me, I know where you are coming from, I've gotten the shit end of the stick before. Ex used to go this another guy's house while I was at work. I am just pointing out that its not ALL guys, and this does not give Irulan a reason to be able to do that.

irulan is def f'ed up. on one of the 1st shows , her boyfriend was coming the next day, and she chose to hook up with alton the night before. what the fuck is that

funny last night seeing thrashelle talk about alton being a player

and putting him down for it while she is whoring it up since she first got there.

Originally posted by drmoxx

irulan is def f'ed up. on one of the 1st shows , her boyfriend was coming the next day, and she chose to hook up with alton the night before. what the fuck is that

funny last night seeing thrashelle talk about alton being a player

and putting him down for it while she is whoring it up since she first got there.

Trishelle is nasty!! Shes a little whore!!

Originally posted by drmoxx

and also how she wanted to go back to her BF after she saw alton hook up with other girls.

i hope he watched it, and then dumped her ass

I dont get Irulan's whole "open-relationship" thing. Personally, I dont think Gabe gives a fuck about her, b/c what b/f wouldnt care that their g/f is hooking up w/ another guy that she lives with? Also, I think when he said open-relationship, it meant she could hook up randomly, not fall in love and try to have one b/f home and one in Vegas! She told Alton she loved him and what they had was "real". How is it real if she has a b/f??? I just dont get!

Anyway, back to the topic:

I think its amazing how they used to ban some Madonna videos when I was young, and now they talk about everything and show everything they possible could on television. 1/2 the things on television now would have never been on television when I was a kid