Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fubar

cookiegirl

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Someone could pee in a bottle for you and give it to you for free. Probably taste the same :laugh:

That reminds me of this one time (at band camp). Actually, this one time, in college, I went to a Dave Matthews concert with some buddies, and we were right in the middle of the crowd next to the stage. It was jam packed in there, and there was no way out or back in, and we had downed a few beers before we got to the show. So I have to pee really bad, and if I left to go to the bathroom, that would mean that everyone I was with would have to leave because we'd never find each other again. So one of my buddies gives me an empty beer cup and goes "Pee in this". So I pee in it. And then I'm holding a 20 oz cup full of piss and I go "What now?". I'm about to place it on the ground when he goes "No, it'll spill on our feet!", so he grabs the cup, and chucks it about 20 feet behind us. Pretty gross. But I kept thinking some snotty sorority girl probably got hit in the noggin with my urine, and I cracked up every time I thought about it. She probably thought it was warm Miller Lite.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That reminds me of this one time (at band camp). Actually, this one time, in college, I went to a Dave Matthews concert with some buddies, and we were right in the middle of the crowd next to the stage. It was jam packed in there, and there was no way out or back in, and we had downed a few beers before we got to the show. So I have to pee really bad, and if I left to go to the bathroom, that would mean that everyone I was with would have to leave because we'd never find each other again. So one of my buddies gives me an empty beer cup and goes "Pee in this". So I pee in it. And then I'm holding a 20 oz cup full of piss and I go "What now?". I'm about to place it on the ground when he goes "No, it'll spill on our feet!", so he grabs the cup, and chucks it about 20 feet behind us. Pretty gross. But I kept thinking some snotty sorority girl probably got hit in the noggin with my urine, and I cracked up every time I thought about it. She probably thought it was warm Miller Lite.

eeeww. nasty.

heres another one....this one time at Five, i was spinning from like 12-5. i had to piss really bad after downing a large coffee on my way to the gig. now - y'all know the layout of the club, and the place was packed, so there was no way i'd be able to make it down the stairs, across the dancefloor, etc...

So - i grabbed said coffee cup, went in the amp room and let'r rip. got nervous when i got close to filling up the cup though...

and no - i didnt throw it into the crowd when i was done. that's be kinda shady...;)

Originally posted by djbuster

eeeww. nasty.

heres another one....this one time at Five, i was spinning from like 12-5. i had to piss really bad after downing a large coffee on my way to the gig. now - y'all know the layout of the club, and the place was packed, so there was no way i'd be able to make it down the stairs, across the dancefloor, etc...

So - i grabbed said coffee cup, went in the amp room and let'r rip. got nervous when i got close to filling up the cup though...

and no - i didnt throw it into the crowd when i was done. that's be kinda shady...;)

Hahaha. I've had many close calls while spinning. I have to keep a section in my box for tunes with super long breakdowns to give me enough time to go leak. I have the bladder of a 5 year old. I swear, I piss every half hour while I'm spinning if I'm drinking (which is everytime I'm spinning).

Hahaha. I've had many close calls while spinning. I have to keep a section in my box for tunes with super long breakdowns to give me enough time to go leak. I have the bladder of a 5 year old. I swear, I piss every half hour while I'm spinning if I'm drinking (which is everytime I'm spinning).

He's not kidding... I don't know how many times we had to stop on the way to Philly so Shady could pee. Then he kept talking about it so it was making me want to go.

Let's not get started on AFTER he had a cheeesteak :laugh:

How do the hard house DJs do it? They're dropping records every 2 or 3 minutes....maybe they are all just hopped up on coke instead....

:lol3: great stuff!

Grandpa: Here we are. Oops! I Crapped My Pants.

Grandma: Oops! I Crapped My Pants. I've heard of those. Do they work?

Grandpa: Oops! I Crapped My Pants outperformed every bladder and bowel control product on the market today. Here, I'll show you.

[Grandma holds open diaper, Grandpa holds pitcher]

Grandpa: Imagine this pitcher of tea is really a gallon of your feces.

[Grandpa pours pitcher of tea with lemons into diaper]

Grandpa: See how its super thick protection allows for maximum absorbency without leaking.

Grandma: I'm impressed. Oops! I Crapped My Pants can hold a lot of dung.

Grandpa: And get this - Oops! I Crapped My Pants are biodegradable. Now that's good for the environment.

Grandma: Hey, how do you know so much about Oops! I Crapped My Pants?

Grandpa: Well I'm wearing them.. and I just did.