Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Have Big Tits!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ZEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WROTE THAT!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER TO READ MY MAIL AT YOUR HOUSE!!!!! :laugh:

OK just to let everyone know I do have big boobs and I do love them but I would never write that!!!! BITCH!!!!!! You are so lucky I love you!!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i didnt mean it towards anyone. i just meant alot of people including me check out tits first when its whats inside that counts

awwww.... You were always such a gentleman!!!! Boys will be boys!!

Originally posted by tommytempts

YOU GOTTA START COMING AROUND...YOU SHOULD STOP BY CHERRI ONE SATURDAY

I want to but I am usually with my man on saturday nights and I don't know if he will go there!!! I will try and get there this weekend maybe!!!;)

Originally posted by reenichole

well i still love mine:D

Believe me I love that I was blessed but I am just saying that I did not write all that!! That was ZEE probably a little drunk after Shooters!!! She is just a joker ain't she???? What are friends for right?;)

Originally posted by jpdd810

Believe me I love that I was blessed but I am just saying that I did not write all that!! That was ZEE probably a little drunk after Shooters!!! She is just a joker ain't she???? What are friends for right?;)

thats what friends are for:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i didnt mean it towards anyone. i just meant alot of people including me check out tits first when its whats inside that counts

AnYONE who says looks dont count is a liar.

When was the last time you walked up to the ugliest girl/guy in a bar or club and asked for their number?? Im being realistic...looks def. do matter. Especially a nice set of big tits like jpd's:laugh: