Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Like Shortbus, like OMG

Like you are so cool:eek: You like go to strip joints on daddys money, like OMG:eek: :eek: Your stories are so boring, like shut up:eek: If I like gotta hear another minute of like Juice and drugs, like OMG :eek: :eek: Grow up like, you like 28, like OMG:eek: :eek: :eek:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bababooey

Like you are so cool:eek: You like go to strip joints on daddys money, like OMG:eek: :eek: Your stories are so boring, like shut up:eek: If I like gotta hear another minute of like Juice and drugs, like OMG :eek: :eek: Grow up like, you like 28, like OMG:eek: :eek: :eek:

At least his posts are entertaining and funny

:idea: like OMG stfu

oooooooo.............

are you in desperate need of attention????

You must have some deep routed issues that you have to post shit like this....

I doubt you know who I really am.. I think if ya knew me you wouldnt even post this shit...

I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor... but I treat all my friends very well... even the low life ones like yourself....

Sorry also to be so open about my habits.... I would rather have everything out on the table, than be a hypocrit....

I am glad we had this talk bro...

Thats just one more person I can take off my list for sending Christmas cards to next year...

ahem...

HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post somethin funny and be creative... that last one you sent out was pretty weak bro...

If you want to play... use your head a little... think before you type...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

oooooooo.............

I doubt you know who I really am.. I think if ya knew me you wouldnt even post this shit...

I have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor... but I treat all my friends very well... even the low life ones like yourself....

Sorry also to be so open about my habits.... I would rather have everything out on the table, than be a hypocrit....

Thats just one more person I can take off my list for sending Christmas cards to next year...

ahem...

Post somethin funny and be creative... that last one you sent out was pretty weak bro...

:laugh: :laugh: :aright:

oooooooo.............

ahem...

sorry kid its a fuckin computer i dont need to think before i do anything have a real job and this crap is just help 2 get me through my day faster so go and stick that gay ass HOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA up your ass, go do another line and save the stories no one cares

oooooooo.............

ahem...

Like are you claiming to be like funny, like OMG:eek: You have like no sense of humor, your like SO NOT FUNNY.:eek: You like love wearing running pants w/ like a visor and like some cutoff like shirts:eek: Like you must have like Boils on your shoulders and your back, thats so hot like.:eek: I like know you, and I don't LIKE you, your like a meathead w/ like no balls..OMG:eek:

Daddies money????

explain please...

I have been financially independant since I was 19yrs old...

I worked and put myself thru 4 yrs of college to get my degree........

Two jobs, and full time schooling, all on my own....

Daddies money stopped comin after I moved out of the house freshman year of college....

ppppfffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bababooey

like omg :eek:

BiteOffBalls.jpg

:rolleyes:

XJ....

I think you and your krew of midgets are the only ones you can speak for.....

I think a lot of my friends on the board here will disagree with your opinion...

but if it makes you sleep better at night, and will let you look at yourself in the mirror without crying, then so be it...

I am a loser....

I just may do another line...

Thanks for the reminder....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Babooney....

what is your real name bro... if I know you I am dying to get a good laugh today.....

how do we know each other????

come on hump, you know who I am... stop hidn and tell me who you are...

Like I am not going to like Tell you:eek: I like to keep you like guessing, LIKE OMG:eek:

I sincerely hope that XJ8 Mike is driving his dad's Xj8, if it is daddys car you're a herb, and if it isn't daddys car you're herb too.

if it's yours call me and we'll find you something new, something hot. Cause in that car you'll get as much pussy as a toilet in a mens prison.

BTW

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA

whaterver baboony.....

I just think it would be the stand up thing to do, at least tell me who you are so I can have a laugh myself....

HOLLLLLLLAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or you can just play pre-school and keep sending me these crayon notes about how you love me and want to be Riggs...

Its so hard being everyones hero...

And to all you haters....

My social life and what I do on the weekends would not be a fair judgement of who I am... ask anyone that knows me...

I work hard, and I like to play hard as well.....

Mike...

at (type your age in here) and you are still chasing around sloppy seconds....

like... omg!!!:eek::blank: :blank:

im soon to be 27 and have a great job! U can disagree with my opinion because I dont give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What do u do for a living bus...fuck others g/f. I dont chase arond sloppy seconds it was all a game and I won!! Now to start round 2 :laugh:

mikeys back.......thank god.......my confidence and self worth just improved dramatically.......just when I thought I was a bad person for forgetting to feed my cat in the morning I realized that it could be worse....I could be one of those pathetic psycho stalkers who have nothing else better to do that pick on females........whew.......I do feel better!!!........now I can go eat my lunch with a smile......thanks mikey

Originally posted by xj8mike

im soon to be 27 and have a great job! U can disagree with my opinion because I dont give a fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What do u do for a living bus...fuck others g/f. I dont chase arond sloppy seconds it was all a game and I won!! Now to start round 2 :laugh:

Like you are so like weak XJ, you like got what you wanted and you like done, like OMG.:eek:

I cant get over how some people can get a rise out of bashing people over the internet. :confused:

Most of you people have seen the bus's picture before.

If you have something to say....say it to him when you see him out.

But then again i guess this is the safest way not to get knocked out!

Originally posted by xj8mike

since when is a restraining order winning.....a little confused here bro......doesnt sound like a prize to me.......but at least you will be with your other psycho brothers....home sweet home pal :D

I dont like picking up prizes that have been handed out to another....

If ya like followin in someone else's footsteps and pickin up the scraps, its all you bro...

Seriously though, why would you go back out with someone who dumped you, and shit on you in public...

I smell an attachment dissorder... ya think????

I run the family business Mike... not by choice... but my father wants to retire and needed someone to keep the wheels turning.......

So thats where my path took me....

What do you do????