Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp people suck rotten bananas

bellasmom, browneyedqt, carguy19, carlop, ceepee, chellybell,, crackaa55cece, dieselkid76, dondiezel26, dsb, erica127, ericone, gracer, hotshit, hunnie818, jennijugs,

kelly0616, marktooch, misk, missdivinity, misssf, mrmiami, mystify82281, neena16, ninadd, njdionysus, njgymaholic, NJstacked, ou812, perns2002, piro8, pod, radracer, rdntheshortbus, roddigga, sexyinthecity, somegirl24, soulshaker541, thesandman, voodoolounge,

All these jersey heads logged on and like 5 people are talking on the board the whole day!!!! :mad:

Wake the fuck up and speak fockers!!!!

Somegirl my princess....

My life for you...

I will quit my job and come sit aside your desk, holding a piss can for you in any time of need... just so my little chocolate kiss does not have to leave her desk to go pea....

Let me do all the work babe... just sit back and look pretty, as you do so well...

HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hunnie818

bellasmom, browneyedqt, carguy19, carlop, ceepee, chellybell,, crackaa55cece, dieselkid76, dondiezel26, dsb, erica127, ericone, gracer, hotshit, hunnie818, jennijugs,

kelly0616, marktooch, misk, missdivinity, misssf, mrmiami, mystify82281, neena16, ninadd, njdionysus, njgymaholic, NJstacked, ou812, perns2002, piro8, pod, radracer, rdntheshortbus, roddigga, sexyinthecity, somegirl24, soulshaker541, thesandman, voodoolounge,

All these jersey heads logged on and like 5 people are talking on the board the whole day!!!! :mad:

Wake the fuck up and speak fockers!!!!

I have been posting, so stick your banana in a tail pipe.....:D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Somegirl my princess....

My life for you...

I will quit my job and come sit aside your desk, holding a piss can for you in any time of need... just so my little chocolate kiss does not have to leave her desk to go pea....

Let me do all the work babe... just sit back and look pretty, as you do so well...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::kiss2:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Somegirl my princess....

My life for you...

riggs....somehow I dont think you are kidding ...... the question is will she return the favor

hunnie.....simmer down pumpking......breathe........no go double click your mouse......you will thank me later

I will just bring my cathedar and make do....

Hope she doesnt mind the occasional box eating sessions under the desk....

I heard she went tanning last night.... you know what that means!!!!

Hopefully the cubicle is big enough to hide so she is not spotted....

Rod, if you hear a loud cry... BIG POPPA!!! coming from Somegirls cube.... you know I am in town...

Originally posted by dondiezel26

riggs....somehow I dont think you are kidding ...... the question is will she return the favor

hunnie.....simmer down pumpking......breathe........no go double click your mouse......you will thank me later

boy....

do not make me give the ancient chinese poking torture

aktion054.gif

Originally posted by somegirl24

How many times a day do you get up to pee while your at work?? And is your bathroom very far from your desk?? Sometimes I hold it in really long b/c I'm too lazy to walk all the way to the bathroom....:mad:

Mine is too far away - I have to make sure I leave 10 min. before I really have to go.................