Clubplanet Nightlife Community

laurie

Originally posted by laurieisabitch

sorry kid not mike u fucken bababooey weirdo just a laurie hater :laugh: come where are teh rest of my girls sin, dramaqueen...etc

...hating laurie does not mean we will like u..........u see......the girls who don't like laurie and her fortune cookie tidbits hate her stupidity.......and u my friend....are climbing up the stupid post ladder.......do us a favor and just fall off....

Originally posted by misk

...hating laurie does not mean we will like u..........u see......the girls who don't like laurie and her fortune cookie tidbits hate her stupidity.......and u my friend....are climbing up the stupid post ladder.......do us a favor and just fall off....

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

<~~~ i like laurie too

and you wanna talk about stupidity....

her ego must be huge..

i mean really, every one of you pathetic jerkoffs has made her the center of your world....

the fact that you have spent 1/2 the day posting to/about her shows you guys have no life...

i mean damn....the girls not even acknowledging you with a reply..

ya know why?

cause your lower than scum....and she wont even bother stooping down to your level...

pathetic losers :rolleyes:

ill pass i dont waste my time on losers...next!!!!!!!!!!

.....IRONIC........u create threads for laurie...and are 'friends' with xj8mike...........it seems to me WASTING TIME ON LOSERS is your forte

Originally posted by hunnie818

<~~~ i like laurie too

and you wanna talk about stupidity....

her ego must be huge..

i mean really, every one of you pathetic jerkoffs has made her the center of your world....

the fact that you have spent 1/2 the day posting to/about her shows you guys have no life...

i mean damn....the girls not even acknowledging you with a reply..

ya know why?

cause your lower than scum....and she wont even bother stooping down to your level...

pathetic losers :rolleyes:

listen clubslut fucken laurie is a bitch get to know her u will see and just wait boy do she have it coming 2 her! Hey laurie if u r readin this watch your back u fucken bitch

listen clubslut fucken laurie is a bitch get to know her u will see and just wait boy do she have it coming 2 her! Hey laurie if u r readin this watch your back u fucken bitch

make that 2 restraining orders.....what mikey toughguy one wasnt enough.....or were you too scared you created a sidekick sweetheart.......grow the fuck up already and get a life bro......you are truly pathetic

:blown:

Ummm clubslut?? uhhh no

how about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so i can at least understand what the fuck you're saying before I dismiss it?

now...

shut it, before i jack-hammer your head into the concrete pavement and plant pretty plastic flowers in your ass, you brain-fried gimpzoid spaz! :mad:

The Stacked will back Laurie up any day...I will be watching out for her...By the way IP address are very easy to trace...exactly the location where you are writing from...As a fellow Elitefitness brother i know many people who will do this for free...I dont htink you want a visit from the Stacked...just my guess?