Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A big CP FU to......

Originally posted by carguy19

All the cyber toughguys...

I havent met one single guy that could back up what they talk on this board.... If they dare to even let people know who they are.

One word guys

PUSSIES ALL OF YOU

You know who you are.

:pissy::bigfinge::finger::direct::no:

I agree, plenty of tough guys talked shit to me and I called them out everyone knows who I am but all the tough guys that talk shit like Johnny Homo hide behind their monitor......

I talk some shit here and there, but had the balls to introduce myself to Roddigga one night, he was recieving his crackhead award, too funny... So yes I may be a cyber toughguy, but had the balls to put my neck on the line to say whatup to Digga.,

Originally posted by jman09

I talk some shit here and there, but had the balls to introduce myself to Roddigga one night, he was recieving his crackhead award, too funny... So yes I may be a cyber toughguy, but had the balls to put my neck on the line to say whatup to Digga.,

ha, ha, ha...................come on bro, you serious, me and the bus run our mouths so much that we forget who we run our mouths too...........no hard feeling mafuka, without the shizzzz talk digga wouldn't have peeps to compare his life too as i say "at least i aint like that guy" ex. mikey and the rest of those who hide behind pc's

some cat mr.splash came up to me and said he was xj8mike, it took me 5 minutes to even register what the hell he was talking bout...........than after the 5 minutes were up than the target appeared on his face, when he realized i was in head but motion, he said he was just joking...........................

i knew you were good peeps jman09, some cats though.............we'll see how they end up, so jman09 i'll catch up witcha when i get back from beantown

Originally posted by carguy19

All the cyber toughguys...

I havent met one single guy that could back up what they talk on this board.... If they dare to even let people know who they are.

One word guys

PUSSIES ALL OF YOU

You know who you are.

:pissy::bigfinge::finger::direct::no:

Everyone is a cyber toughguy wannabe..... :rolleyes:

Sorry Rod...

Fugg... I might as well said I was your best man in the wedding that night, holding the ringgggggggg...............

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.....................;

LECTIRICCCCCCC.. SHOKKSSS...FROM TGH DEVICEEEE. I ATACHED TO MY BDODYG.G...

ANTYHING

pheeeeew............ sorry folks.. I have a new device I am testing attached to my body today...

Its a shokkatecta.... designed for bros.. whenever we see a bro soon to fall victim to engagement, and has thoughts of ending his life... there is now a solition....

Once attached... anytime a key word is spoken, 500 volts are sent thru wearer's nipplies via electric clamps...

Shit works... Kept me safe... Thanks for the gift Rod!!!

On a seroius note...

Yes, Rod and I are not good fighters.... our opponents just insist on trying to headbutt our fists with thier fezzes....

Hell, last week some guy tried to stop my bat with his rear cranium....

I am still in shock...

whatever... I am out... have dinner with mom and pops...

we are meeting my brothers new girlfrie'laksndfasdjf'poisAJDRF

AS;LKFJ;LSDK

AKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURN= THEFUGGIN THING OFF LALREADY!!!! MYNURPLES ARE ON FIRE!!

P

Originally posted by roddigga

whoa, whoa, whoa riggs watch your language, date, NO, girl that was standing next to rod, YES..........get it right..........

and riggs we aint tough guys..........we just defend ourselves really well.....

I don't start trouble I end it, got 2 sleeping pills right here. Have fun in Beantown, bump ya lata. And make sure you ask for Kevins list at the Roxy.

Originally posted by jman09

I don't start trouble I end it, got 2 sleeping pills right here. Have fun in Beantown, bump ya lata. And make sure you ask for Kevins list at the Roxy.

heard that riggs, jman ova here just teased the retards again sleeping pills???? uhhhhhh..............that's like waving punani in front of mikey and taken it away.............

Originally posted by rdncarguy19

carguy you are a fag.....and that is all that really matters.....your ''supposedly good friends'' from CP agree, but just dont want to hurt your feelings......trust me

You mother and sister didnt think I was a fag, after I sandblasted their dirty azzes, then gave them the night of their lives, you hadda see your sister eating your mothers box!!!

Oh by the way as far as get a life, I live in summit in a townhouse, have plenty of hot girls taking #'s to hang out with me, make a solid 6 figure income, drive and Amg benz, and Im just better then you all around. Now get off Daddys computer and go to work the pizza place you deliver for is getting backed up.

I dont play this cyber shit either if you have a problem I'll beat your ass too. Pussy

Hide behind daddy's keyboard FAG