Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The red party @ earth!!! 3-15-03

Its that time of the year JUNIOR at his very best!! Plus SUPERCHUMBO to open the party up at 11pm. Its going to be one long mother of a party. Junior wants to play longer than the NYE party which ended 2.30 am the next day:confused: thats a little

nuts because i would love to go for Superchumbo.

for all the str8 guyz afraid to go to Earth because its mostly gay...

there is now a solution...

NEW SPRAY WARDS OFF GAYS — LIKE BUGS!

By BRETT ANNISTON

CHICAGO — Guys, are you constantly pestered by hot-to-trot homosexuals? Well, now you can ward off unwanted advances with a new spray that shoos away pesky gays like bugs!

“Simply spritz on Gay Away and even the most aggressive male suitor will suddenly stop batting his eyes and ignore you as if you weren’t in the room,†boasts Chicago chemist Dr. Martin Habelton, who invented the repellent and sold the idea to a manufacturer in April.

Test-marketing of the anti gay spray, which also comes in roll-on form, has been a hit with 600 heterosexual male volunteers coast to coast.

“I’m ramrod straight, but for years, gays would always approach me, even at the most macho events — bowling tournaments, pro-wrestl-ing fights, even at a rodeo,†says a 41-year-old Houston volunteer named Simeon R.

“I have no idea why they singled me out. Maybe ’cause I have a habit of whistling Bette Midler songs, I dress neatly and have that sissy-sounding name.

“It got to the point where I actually had some business cards printed up that read, ‘I appreciate the interest, but I’m not gay. Please leave me alone.’

“I’d distribute them at parties and whenever I walked into a bar, just so these tooty-fruity guys would know right off the bat I wasn’t one of them.

“Now, while I’m wearing Gay Away, I never get hassled.â€

Gay Away works much like insect repellent.

“Contrary to popular belief, insect repellents don’t really ‘repel’ insects, they actually make you invisible to bugs by blocking their sensors. Gay Away uses the same principle,†explains Dr. Habelton, who says he was inspired to invent the product because his good looks, soft-spoken manner and weak handshake have made him a “lifelong target†of homosexuals.

All males emit sexual attractants known as pheromones, that are smelled subconsciously. Homosexuals emit a slightly different version, he says.

“Many perfectly straight men send a chemically similar version — which gays pick up as a ‘vibe’ and can’t resist responding to,†Dr. Habelton says. “Gay Away makes you invisible to this ‘Gaydar’ just like the Stealth Bomber is invisible to radar.â€

And the breakthrough will be a boon for the growing number of wimpy-looking white-collar criminals who find themselves headed for prison, he says.

“You can wear a pink jumpsuit, carry a purse and sing show tunes in the shower and your most ardent admirer will ignore you,†brags Dr. Habelton.

Gay Away isn’t cheap — a 7-ounce can will retail for $45, according to the manufacturer, which plans to have it on store shelves by Christmas.

Gay-rights organizations were initially outraged at the product, some branding it “repugnant.†But surprisingly, some have endorsed the spray.

“Scores of gay men are beaten savagely each year because some idiot says he was getting hit on,†says a spokesman for the San Francisco-based Gay Equality Now.

“If homophobic jerks dousing themselves in this stuff cuts down gay-bashing, we’re all for it.â€

i heard the ellis D rumor too,,,,but how many rumors do we hear that are NEVER true!! such as Juniors bday being Earth's closing party and here we are months after going strong!

jrbday.gif

Earth Juniors bday (photo from moody pics)

Taken from Robpromotions.com

It going down!!!

Ellis D.(junior) and Frankie Knuckles Sunday, February 16th @ 12 West 21st Street 8pm til ?

THIS is THE event everyone!

Rob and I have been working HARD! and it's it going to be the BEST!

so junior will head over there right after the red party for SF classics