Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jersey girl needs info

laconjay

Hello Hello!

Im from New jersey and im thinkin about movin to L.A. in like 6 mouths. I know sum people but not many. I go out to all the hot spots in jersey and sum in nyc. I m lookin to make friends in LA i LOVE to go out . Wanna see what the night life is like there get to know people, promoters ect. basicly i like to get in 4 free lol. like i do in jersey. I wanna also bartend when i come out there 2 lookin 4 a job as well. oh im in my 20 s and im a saggitrus. Oh i dont drink as well so i can always drive, my friend call me cruch (cause when they need sum1 to get them back on there feet im thier cruch) Its a little early to post but i wanna get to know people .

well thanks 4 the reply, its like pullen teeth to get the peole from LA to respond. Well i like all kinds okf music. I like hip hop I like house, trance, techno. Sum of my favorite djs are i luv richie rydell hes awsome, testtos he ok. well i m not that good w names. The main reason i go to these clubs is 4 the music good beats and the energy good vibes. If i go out and the music is great and the people are stylin its like im on a drug. i dance all night. I can stay out all night 2 :D well thanks KRS common la wjhats up

Here's some info I posted on another thread. Hope it helps!

There's great house in LA. Friday nights, try More, it's got a nice following. On Friday, Feb. 7 Miguel Migs will be in town at King King, not to be missed. Saturday nights at King King have been really strong lately. Wax has a great Saturday night as well, it's twice a month I believe and the venue is the Martini Lounge. For Saturday afterhours try Does Your Mama Know. On Sundays, it's got to be Deep with Marques Wyatt.

Stop by the Wax Record store on Melrose. They always have flyers and the guys that work at the store are always in the know about the best house parties.

Here's some other Record Stores to check as well. They should be able to help you find the best clubs.

House Music:

Wax - on Melrose in LA

This Is Music - on Melrose in LA

Various (Trance, DnB, Hip Hop etc):

Beat Non Stop - on Melrose in LA

Grooveriders - on Ventura in Sherman Oaks

DJ Culture - in Costa Mesa, phone # 949.646.3548

Enjoy!