Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sushi Down The Shore...

There is one Sushi/Chinese food place in Lavyette-Seaside it is ok beacause it's the only place down there. I have eatin' there many times. The actual place isn't anything special inside. it is right on 35 - I belive it has a Yellow Awning..... that lights up. It is the only chinese food place there...........

Theres an AWESOME Sushi Bar right on Rt 37. When you get off the parkway its in the first shoppin center on the right. Its called Office Lounge. They have other food too but the sushi bar is in the back and its SLAMMING!!! Def try their Squid Salad cause its BANGIN!

Originally posted by perns2002

There is one Sushi/Chinese food place in Lavyette-Seaside it is ok beacause it's the only place down there. I have eatin' there many times. The actual place isn't anything special inside. it is right on 35 - I belive it has a Yellow Awning..... that lights up. It is the only chinese food place there...........

\

Beenthere. I agree nothing special, but beggers cant be choosers

The master at Downtown Cafe in Red Bank is among the best I've ever seen/tasted . . . very very good. The salmon skin rolls, sushi hand rolls, etc. . . just perfectly made, great tasting, decent pricing. There's a place on 35 in middletown that is really good too, always forget the name. The sushi bar at Redheads in Tinton Falls (right by Exit 105, about 3 miles from where i live) is really good too, gotta love their all-u-can-eat-sushi on. . . crap, i forgot what nights it's on.

OSAKA...is great and Theresa is the owner...you will find the Stacked's picture on the wall in a full flex...several of these wre taken...I am one of her best customers..OSAKA is located in the Docksider Condo Complex in Ortley on Bay Blvd.

nothing like spending a summer saturday at the beach...then heading over to Osaka...sitting outside...eating Sushi and some wine...The bigtime and I would carb load with a huge sushi dinner before tempts...on saturdays.....if we werent yelling at our bitches they would also join us..it was a lot of fun...Not claiming it is the best sushi...just a great atmosphere and kind service....

My favorite sushi is in the city @ Fujiyama Mamas...located on West 82st/Colombus Ave...They have their own DJ that spins trance...awesome setup but extremely pricey...

Originally posted by NJstacked

OSAKA...is great and Theresa is the owner...you will find the Stacked's picture on the wall in a full flex...several of these wre taken...I am one of her best customers..OSAKA is located in the Docksider Condo Complex in Ortley on Bay Blvd.

nothing like spending a summer saturday at the beach...then heading over to Osaka...sitting outside...eating Sushi and some wine...The bigtime and I would carb load with a huge sushi dinner before tempts...on saturdays.....if we werent yelling at our bitches they would also join us..it was a lot of fun...Not claiming it is the best sushi...just a great atmosphere and kind service....

My favorite sushi is in the city @ Fujiyama Mamas...located on West 82st/Colombus Ave...They have their own DJ that spins trance...awesome setup but extremely pricey...

You should try Avene A Sushi on Avenue A they also have a DJ and the sushi is awesome and not pricey at all.