Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh. My. God!

tinybutterfli

Dear Bullit,

What your line up this year at WMC?

Thanks

Brian

PS...oh and my friend vic says "will superchumbo, desyn, howells, christian smith and really everyone else on their roster will reall be at space on saturday, because i dont want to go to sleep on the dance floor while ali spins 6 hours of ambient dub"

He's a big fan. Make sure he gets on all your guestlists

Originally posted by revaluation

Dear Bullit,

What your line up this year at WMC?

Thanks

Brian

PS...oh and my friend vic says "will superchumbo, desyn, howells, christian smith and really everyone else on their roster will reall be at space on saturday, because i dont want to go to sleep on the dance floor while ali spins 6 hours of ambient dub"

He's a big fan. Make sure he gets on all your guestlists

once they see my name you just know we will all be hooked up

the listed Space line-up might be bogus. according to this, Picotto is supposed to be with PvD on that Friday at Space but according to his web site he's gonna be in Boston that day and at Space on THURSDAY (the night that S&D "supposedly" are there) so again, dont get all excited about anything until the official lineups come out.

looks like shady creamed in his pants for nothing. :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

yeah I saw that thing about Picotto too. Anyhow, Tenaglia is definitely there on Tuesday. PvD is spinning somewhere on that Friday, my guess is Space.

yeah, the DT night is probably 100% legit, since it was also stated on Xpander in an interview with Luis Puig (or however you spell his name) Space's owner. PvD should be in Space, just who knows what night. schedules changed a lot from the first time it was given out last year.

I don't know if you all know this or not. There are the venues, Spin, Space and the new Space 64 (I think thats what its called). They are owned by the same person. Spin and Space are still the same, however in Downtown is the new Space 64. During the conference, on DT night will be the grand opening of Space 64, and after the conference Space will close. Supposidly, Space 64 is three times the size of Space, and is the ultimate venue. DT on Tuesday, Tiesto and Oakey on Wed, and PVD on Friday will be at the new Space 64. I think Picotto is at the old Space on thursday night. The point is, that sometimes what people refer to Space, is actually Space 64 sometimes.