Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum roll call

who's coming out tomorrow night. Big night happening. As most of you know allready.....BEETLEJUICE,BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, say it three times...and he def will appear this night.

There's also a new house room where prime and carsamsosous(sorry don't know how to spelll your last name danny) will be spinning some sickkkkkkk house, tribal and whatever else classifies as filthy beats.

AS usal we got drink specials and i'm sure some girls will get naked.

so give me a buzz for guestlist info.

Steve S.

Originally posted by ccinoone

There's also a new house room where prime and carsamsosous(sorry don't know how to spelll your last name danny) will be spinning some sickkkkkkk house, tribal and whatever else classifies as filthy beats.

lol...its c-a-r-u-s-o-m-a-a-s....now LET THERE BE HOUSE!

Originally posted by pipdaddy

when pluralizing words that end in -Y, proper english mandates that the Y be replaced with and ie and then add an s....as in pussIES :rolleyes:

proper english if for fegy's :blown:

lol stop chochin around and lets go see whats in store for the haters.

pipdaddy's crew of haters feg

bg your a fag...where were u kid...we was all mangled as usual...carussadsjlakdmmaaas....lol...i'll talk to you soon kid. prime gooed set..i got a pic of you changing sides....you backstabber...you're part of team goose now...proof of pic will be coming soon......

steve s

Originally posted by ccinoone

bg your a fag...where were u kid...we was all mangled as usual...carussadsjlakdmmaaas....lol...i'll talk to you soon kid. prime gooed set..i got a pic of you changing sides....you backstabber...you're part of team goose now...proof of pic will be coming soon......

steve s

dood i tell u to get me a kettle and cranbury ...and u get me goose....what do expect from me....to smell it...???