Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

yellin profanities and yelling trucker language means nothing to them!!!! you gotta really get under there skin..............

try this next time:

get to work 5 minutes early and pretend your pregnant, fall to the ground and have a fake baby come out your skirt, bring kethup and all that good stuff to make it look real.........have a fake deleivery in front of the picketers and as the baby comes out bite it's head off and throw the baby in the middle of the road and have a escalade run it over...............

lick the ketchup from your hands and get back to work.......

HOLLAAA

Rod....please go outside and take a deep breath

yellin profanities and yelling trucker language means nothing to them!!!! you gotta really get under there skin..............

try this next time:

get to work 5 minutes early and pretend your pregnant, fall to the ground and have a fake baby come out your skirt, bring kethup and all that good stuff to make it look real.........have a fake deleivery in front of the picketers and as the baby comes out bite it's head off and throw the baby in the middle of the road and have a escalade run it over...............

HOLLAAA

:laugh: :laugh: kinda grose but funny...LOL :tongue:

try this next time:

HOLLAAA

creative

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Rod....please go outside and take a deep breath

try that already dave!!!! instead found myself donwstares at CVS buying three cans of whip cream, been doin whip it's just to get a fix...........

also tried getting the DOC to write me a perscription for oxycotton told him my dog was dyin and needed some pain killas........

ahhhhhh, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, i,i,i, wub whip itzzzz

AND FU, HOLLA

I'd like to give a BIG FU to all the sloppy disgusting stank ass fat women in Golds gym. Do everyone there a favor and don't come anymore! I'm getting sick just writing this about them. I need a shake.

I'd like to give another FU out to Canada for giving us this rigodamndiculous cold weather! For the love of Pete, summer just get here!