I havent slept

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

really i think x enedrines are worse and ripped fuel make me rage .

TREWGUY - your to sweet honey

i forgot the name of them but they have herbal diet pills they are the only diet pills that don't race your heart

i had a freind that was taking stackers and she had to go to the hospital

they cause anxiety and the race your heart

your better off doing coke i call it the white powder diet jk.

Originally posted by xrapturex

never eat anything after like 7 pm either....that will help

Or at least it has been helping me the last couple of days.

if you don't eat late your body doesn't digest it properly and it turns into fat or just waste

Originally posted by trewguy

i forgot the name of them but they have herbal diet pills they are the only diet pills that don't race your heart

i had a freind that was taking stackers and she had to go to the hospital

they cause anxiety and the race your heart

your better off doing coke i call it the white powder diet jk.

Ephedra-free Xenadrines

stardo... :nono: You know my experiences with them...just make sure you drink like a gallon + of water a day. I know we can all tell you that you are beautiful a hundred times a day but you have to feel good about yourself. Just a bit of advice I think 15lbs for a petite chicken like yourself is a little too much to lose...you'll look like a poor starving girl from Ethiopia....;):D

Originally posted by stardo

i DONT THINK ITS WORKING BUT I HAVE THE PATCH ON TOO AND THE STACKERS. I HAVE TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT MY ASS IS FALLING OUT OF MY JEANS.

Patch?? What patch?? Do you mean like one of those nicotene patches?

The both of them together might be the cause of your problems.

Stacker 3's were a marketing ploy - to get you to buy the better ones, but there really the same. Your splitting hairs with the difference.

Stardo - make sur eyou drink a ton of water a day, this really really helps........... ALos helos you feel full........

Originally posted by neena16

stardo... :nono: You know my experiences with them...just make sure you drink like a gallon + of water a day. I know we can all tell you that you are beautiful a hundred times a day but you have to feel good about yourself. Just a bit of advice I think 15lbs for a petite chicken like yourself is a little too much to lose...you'll look like a poor starving girl from Ethiopia....;):D

exactly

very well put together

Originally posted by neena16

no thats the weight you met me at ill be fine;)

Please Let The Stacked Speak...

Do Not Take Stackers...Especially women....

#1. The reason you feel like you feel like you are gaining weight is that you are not eating enough meals...Shoot for 6....spread out throughout the day....

#2. Concentrate on eating clean during the week for 5 days...

#3. Drop the fruit...the fruit spikes insulin levels and you will store fat...

#4. Increase protein, good fat...(from fish, peanut butter etc..)

You should shoot for 150 (grmas) protein, 75 carbs and 45 Fats...

this will give you 1200 Calories a few hundred below maintenance levels....

#5. After you workout...consume the rest of your carbs....that you have for the day should be like 50grams....

On weekends go a little crazy..just to keep your sanity....

Stackers are not going to shed bodyfat...and the sides are very severe....One of my best friends in High School Died from a Heart Attack she was 5'6 90lbs and beautiful!!! She was on Ripped Fuel...The doctors said her little body couldnt handle all of the epedrine....Be Safe...and always research what you are putting into your body....

Originally posted by NJstacked

Please Let The Stacked Speak...

Do Not Take Stackers...Especially women....

#1. The reason you feel like you feel like you are gaining weight is that you are not eating enough meals...Shoot for 6....spread out throughout the day....

#2. Concentrate on eating clean during the week for 5 days...

#3. Drop the fruit...the fruit spikes insulin levels and you will store fat...

#4. Increase protein, good fat...(from fish, peanut butter etc..)

You should shoot for 150 (grmas) protein, 75 carbs and 45 Fats...

this will give you 1200 Calories a few hundred below maintenance levels....

#5. After you workout...consume the rest of your carbs....that you have for the day should be like 50grams....

On weekends go a little crazy..just to keep your sanity....

Stackers are not going to shed bodyfat...and the sides are very severe....One of my best friends in High School Died from a Heart Attack she was 5'6 90lbs and beautiful!!! She was on Ripped Fuel...The doctors said her little body couldnt handle all of the epedrine....Be Safe...and always research what you are putting into your body....

when i tell people they aren't good for you they tell me i don't know what i am talking about som people don't realize it

....well said stacked..........too many girls go on these crash diets and take all sorts of weight loss products on top of it......so bad for you.......eat smaller balanced meals and do cardio is guaranteed to work........******it is science.....burn more calories throughout the day then consumed calories throughout the day and you wont put on weight

***I still get the shakes from doing ephedrine products.....so I cant imagine wont some of these small girls feel like