I havent slept

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xrapturex

well guys, there is so much emphasis on being beautiful and being in shape, and having the perfect figure.

When people see shit like stacker (me included)...it just seems like an easier way, even if it isnt.

society is terrible...lol....really.

I agree.........

But I am not happy with my body, I would change it to make me feel better about myself....... Screw what other people think :puke: - ohh sorry flu-ish over here...............

Originally posted by perns2002

I agree.........

But I am not happy with my body, I would change it to make me feel better about myself....... Screw what other people think :puke: - ohh sorry flu-ish over here...............

My point is that i dont think many people are happy with their bodies, hence why we take diet pills and starve ourselves.

We do it for ourselves, but there is definetely a push from our surroundings and what people say and stuff like that, IMO

My point is that i dont think many people are happy with their bodies, hence why we take diet pills and starve ourselves.

We do it for ourselves, but there is definetely a push from our surroundings and what people say and stuff like that, IMO

Your right................

well guys, there is so much emphasis on being beautiful and being in shape, and having the perfect figure.

When people see shit like stacker (me included)...it just seems like an easier way, even if it isnt.

society is terrible...lol....really.

Yeah, but popping Stackers or Ripped fuels is not like a free ticket to allow yourself to eat like shit, you're supposed to use it in conjunction with a healthy diet, not in place of one.

(on a side note: I just startted taking NYC and it makes me sweat like crazy, but I don't feel at jittery as ephedrine based stuff)

Originally posted by ou812

Yeah, but popping Stackers or Ripped fuels is not like a free ticket to allow yourself to eat like shit, you're supposed to use it in conjunction with a healthy diet, not in place of one.

I didnt say it was a free ticket for anything...:tongue:

First off the whole beauty thing is by the media and shit. they push it that everyone has to fit a certian thing. wy not makes money on shit like stackers. I men no one should be obese

as for stard and xrapturx you ladies dont need to lose anything you look fne the way you are. thats my opinion.

lose anymore weight youll be hiding behind toothpicks. Maybe someguys like the lil size 1 or whatever but sorry i need someone with some shape to them. rahter have someone with some nice curves than someone who look like a board

I think you're right...but the problem is with stackers, xenedrine, etc is that they are temporary weight loss products. You MAY lose the weight but when you stop you gain the weight back plus more sometimes. These products are so unhealthy for your kidneys, liver, heart and plus you lose not only fat but good muscle tissue as well....a fact is that the less muscle mass you have the slower your metabolism.

The key is not try and find fast results, it is to find ways to change your lifestyle permenatly, change your eating habits that gives the best results, and of course work out. Most importantly do this for yourself, your health, not because it's every else's standards to be fit and thin.

I'm just opening up because I just realized all this like 3 weeks ago. I tried Trim spa for 2 months. Anyway I started having pain in my lower back and just feeling shitty...so I talked to a dr and she said it was from trim spa and it's been happening to many people that have been taking ephedrine on and off for a while....kidney/liver damage. So now I have to see a Urologist....since I stopped taking it....I feel so much better. I usually don't like to get too personal but I just want to share that with you as a bit of advice. Sorry it was so long. :D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

I think you're right...but the problem is with stackers, xenedrine, etc is that they are temporary weight loss products. You MAY lose the weight but when you stop you gain the weight back plus more sometimes. These products are so unhealthy for your kidneys, liver, heart and plus you lose not only fat but good muscle tissue as well....a fact is that the less muscle mass you have the slower your metabolism.

The key is not try and find fast results, it is to find ways to change your lifestyle permenatly, change your eating habits that gives the best results, and of course work out. Most importantly do this for yourself, your health, not because it's every else's standards to be fit and thin.

I'm just opening up because I just realized all this like 3 weeks ago. I tried Trim spa for 2 months. Anyway I started having pain in my lower back and just feeling shitty...so I talked to a dr and she said it was from trim spa and it's been happening to many people that have been taking ephedrine on and off for a while....kidney/liver damage. So now I have to see a Urologist....since I stopped taking it....I feel so much better. I usually don't like to get too personal but I just want to share that with you as a bit of advice. Sorry it was so long. :D :D :D

Your so right. Ihave a friend who lost 80 pounds - Yeah 80. She lost 40 one year and then the other 40 another. It tool her about 2 years, well boy did she have to change her entire lifestyle. She has kept it off for while, and she is def. dicisplined that's what it's all about though.......... Keeping it off being healthy.............

Your so right. Ihave a friend who lost 80 pounds - Yeah 80. She lost 40 one year and then the other 40 another. It tool her about 2 years, well boy did she have to change her entire lifestyle. She has kept it off for while, and she is def. dicisplined that's what it's all about though.......... Keeping it off being healthy.............

I lost about 40 pounds 3 years ago and kept it off....It is a huge lifestyle change. But you get used to it!! Im glad I did it too, because now I know I will NEVER put it back on. It would have to be a cold day in hell first...LOL

Great for her 80 lbs is a lot!!!!

I lost about 40 pounds 3 years ago and kept it off....It is a huge lifestyle change. But you get used to it!! Im glad I did it too, because now I know I will NEVER put it back on. It would have to be a cold day in hell first...LOL

Great for her 80 lbs is a lot!!!!

Yeah ......... I learned a lot from her. I knew her when she was heavy for years...... we have been friends for 13 years and she has been thin about 2.5. The transformation is amazing..... Mind Body & Soul wise. i give her credit. It takes Mind control to do that.

Yeah ......... I learned a lot from her. I knew her when she was heavy for years...... we have been friends for 13 years and she has been thin about 2.5. The transformation is amazing..... Mind Body & Soul wise. i give her credit. It takes Mind control to do that.

I love hearing stories like that....:D :D :D

Yes perns you are soooo right. Its all in the mind control....there comes a point where you really have to want to lose it. Once you get that motivation and you can control yourself, thats when it will happen.

Yes perns you are soooo right. Its all in the mind control....there comes a point where you really have to want to lose it. Once you get that motivation and you can control yourself, thats when it will happen.

that's what happened for her............ until your ready to really change, its all a waste......... Hats off to you too sister .......