I havent slept

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by perns2002

then read again....... cardio was mentioned a few times.

No drama here please this is a good thread............. :D

ahh, i work out and have a personal trainer now...dont let words bother you perns...she probably was only trying to help.

anyway, how are you feeling perns? any better?

ok this has got to be one of the funniest threads in awhile.

i could see if it was someone wanting to lose weight because they get a rash on their hips from rubbing against the door jams or something

ive met just about all of you

You got to be kidding right ???????

i thnk im going to rent a van pick you all up and take you to jenny craig or somethng and in the middle of the class walk in with you and announce you all think you need to lose weight.

after the fat women get done pounding you maybe youll see it.

Originally posted by xrapturex

ahh, i work out and have a personal trainer now...dont let words bother you perns...she probably was only trying to help.

anyway, how are you feeling perns? any better?

I have not and would not intentionally say something to "bother" anyone. I'm just saying staving yourselves and pills aren't anyway to live. That's it :)

One Phrase = Clen Sucks... and according to Duchaine is not much better than ephedrine...and contains many more sides....Seriously...I have taken Clen...scaled up to 9 per day!...this was back in college senior year right before spring break....Cancun...of course it worked with all the other shit I was on...but my heart was racing all day...had poor eye sight...always in a bad mood...maybe that was the fina, but trust me...Clen is horrible...Besides the rebound effects are just as bad....

ALTHOUGH I DID PULL THE HOTTEST GIRL IN CANCUN!!!! The bigtime can vouch for me

Stripper from texas...named Jasmine...Hungout with her all week....! Those were the days....

Originally posted by NJstacked

One Phrase = Clen Sucks... and according to Duchaine is not much better than ephedrine...and contains many more sides....Seriously...I have taken Clen...scaled up to 9 per day!...this was back in college senior year right before spring break....Cancun...of course it worked with all the other shit I was on...but my heart was racing all day...had poor eye sight...always in a bad mood...maybe that was the fina, but trust me...Clen is horrible...Besides the rebound effects are just as bad....

ALTHOUGH I DID PULL THE HOTTEST GIRL IN CANCUN!!!! The bigtime can vouch for me

Stripper from texas...named Jasmine...Hungout with her all week....! Those were the days....

YOu dont miss those days stop it.

Thats what i feel like moody and quiet

Well..there were a few things to explain my rage in college especially on the football field!!! I was the one who would throw the cheap shots, get in guys faces, clip from behind, twist fingers in the pile, dive at knees...I will never forget Senior year in college...a sophomore who was holding the practice dummy was pissing me off trying to be a JV HERO...he was doing the drill really hard...when it was just a walk through...I raged on him...the next play...he turned his back to walk back to his huddle...The Stacked in an all out sprint...tackled him from behind, got him on the ground...took his helmet with my hands and started slamming it into the ground...Coaches went nuts on me...people didnt know what to do...and this kid was lying there with the wind knocked out of him....Lesson learned...there is no Containing The Stacked....

Anyway, those were the days....now they are just memories....

star, digga wishes,he still had his prescription to full zanny bars, crush um up and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................fo days, even good enough to knock me and the bus out, ya hear me...

goes down like chalk but umm, ummm, soooo goood, though it takes a full 2 zannnies to knock this beast down, oh those wear the days...............

now the digga resorts to swift blows to the head, just enough to knock me out and not leave a mark..........

diggas actually trembling as i,i,imalsd tyoepe neeslkdh-NEED MORE Z,Z,Z,ANNNY BARS DOC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H,H,H,HOLLAAA,AA,A,AAAA