Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: BLUECENTERSTAR

lolahotass

dude i'm so t'd off... I was trying to make it there in time to see tiesto.. and i'm missing him.......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..!!!! how many times is this now that I've missed him... hmm. . probably going on it's fourth time.. well we'll have to find him at some special party.. i'll show my stars!!!!!!

Oh yeah and I did get your letter.. you are too kind, sweet, beautiful..... everything!! thank you sooooooooooooo much..

oh yeah i forgot how to dance :P

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

dude i'm so t'd off... I was trying to make it there in time to see tiesto.. and i'm missing him.......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..!!!! how many times is this now that I've missed him... hmm. . probably going on it's fourth time.. well we'll have to find him at some special party.. i'll show my stars!!!!!!

Oh yeah and I did get your letter.. you are too kind, sweet, beautiful..... everything!! thank you sooooooooooooo much..

oh yeah i forgot how to dance :P

Yaa, I'm sure TIESTO will be at another venue... or we can always catch him at Ultra:idea: All though, day time after Picotto will never happen.

Good, I was getting worried that my letter got ganked out there:laugh:

Dance? Whats that? I forgot too... Guess I better throw on my Rockin' to the 80's CD and practice:eek: :laugh:

picotto what's it going to be like??? hmm.. I was going to see him in Chicago when I went home... but I decided to go to crobar the night before .. which was .. boring.. oh well.. but friends were cool....

oh man i can't wait to what you're really like lola... ha.. i wonder if I'll be able to stay up past 12:00 am.. ha.. man i'm such an old fogie.. :)...

yeah you better go golfing.. sheesh. at least you could have picked something more interesting to do like picking strawberries or something ..golf.. boring.. Ha just teasing... girl.......

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

thanks you crazy bitch......

Hi lola.. I was a little homesick this week... :(

It's really snowing right now in Wisconsin .. I miss those days but I love the warmth!!!

Yaa I miss snowy Michigan on occassion...

It's okay to get homesick - I haven't lived at home in 7 years, but on occassion I get the twitch to go home........that is until I see it like zero degrees. That usually cures that real quick.

Can't wait to see ya;)