Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko

Last night was yet another great night at DEKO!! Love that place. Music was good the drumming bongo boys were sooo great, made for a fun/different night!!

BIG THANKS to the DEKO crew.....jaremino and boys Mwah

THanks to 619'er for getting my fat ass food!!!! eventhough it wasn't pancakes I enjoyed whatever it was......way to use your boobs for free food.....:laugh: :laugh:

oh I almost forgot I am not cheap and usually a good tipper when deserved but how much do you tip the vallet people!?!?!?!?

619'er gave out FIVE dollah bills......I was a little wasted and selfish last night and wanted money for food but I still think five is a lot......

Originally posted by ericone

normally i wouldnt tip THAT much but since it was like 40 below last night, they deserve it dont ya think?

If I see my Radio and Radar detector are still in my car, than I will give a good tip.

Where in the fawk were Mr. Beeny and Jar last night? The Patented Joe ARmenio Strut and shuffle was missed last night :laugh:

Originally posted by ericone

normally i wouldnt tip THAT much but since it was like 40 below last night, they deserve it dont ya think?

TOLD YOU SO. .. .NEXT TIME I WILL GIVE HIM MORE JUST FOR YOU!! AND I DIDNT USE MY "BOOBS" FOR FOOD DONT SAY THAT CRAP :mad: I HAVE A GREAT JOB, AND I DONT NEED TO DO GO TO THAT LEAVEL AND DO THAT CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!