Clubplanet Nightlife Community

holy fuckin stone pony review

Originally posted by ibclubbin

SOLD OUT.....sick energy, tasty girls, and cheap drinks....

big shouts to Prime for rockin another thursday...we keep gettin better and better:rock:

and to Mello for making an appearance:)

pictures to come.........

BG

seriously when was the last time you been to a club that had to close the doors////825 people last night redic....lost my voice, the party was redic...young girl all over the place...

Im a slave the DArk Skip...LOL

Originally posted by notallthere

HMM I MAY HAVE TO GIVE THIS A LOOK SEE.

anthony seriosly the girls are unbeliveable. its more like a retro night....all classics and allot of vocals but the energy is redic and the room is packed...def not the nicest clubs in the area but the sound system is redic....prob like 600 our of 850 were girls...

Originally posted by djprime

anthony seriosly the girls are unbeliveable. its more like a retro night....all classics and allot of vocals but the energy is redic and the room is packed...def not the nicest clubs in the area but the sound system is redic....prob like 600 our of 850 were girls...

NO NO really i may,

I always like to try new places and see new faces.. Mix it up you know? When is the next good night?

seriously when was the last time you been to a club that had to close the doors////825 people last night redic....lost my voice, the party was redic...young girl all over the place...

Im a slave the DArk Skip...LOL

Prime, oh Prime... please tell me that BG wasnt begging you to play Dark Meat all night. :laugh:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Prime, oh Prime... please tell me that BG wasnt begging you to play Dark Meat all night. :laugh:

dooooood i played it and the vibration from the bass was shaking the booth and the cd started skipping:laugh:

thursday is the night to go......ill be putting up pics later tonight when i get home from work:D

BG

Originally posted by notallthere

NO NO really i may,

I always like to try new places and see new faces.. Mix it up you know? When is the next good night?

your welcome where ever i play u know that...Thursday is the only night...Cant beat .25 drafts for college kids and like the best songs from the past 5 years...plus some new bangers too..

let know know when ur coming down...spygirl has my cell ## too if u dont get me on here...

your welcome where ever i play u know that...Thursday is the only night...Cant beat .25 drafts for college kids and like the best songs from the past 5 years...plus some new bangers too..

let know know when ur coming down...spygirl has my cell ## too if u dont get me on here...

thanks bro i def will

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Monmouth!!!!!!! Old stompin grounds....I will be there next Thursday, and BG will be as well. No doubt its on!! HOlla @ the PONY! :rock::D

werd!!!!!!!!! me and kevin were just saying that we may have to make a little road trip down there next week. represent monmouth old school style.