Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jump up and make a JOYFUL noise!! Edgar back @ Space!!

quest4sunrise

Hey, I just checked the Production Artist Management site and Edgar looks like he'll be back at Space as a regular every Saturday starting Feb. 15!! I wonder what this means? Will the new building be up? If so, will Oscar and Edgar be in different rooms? Any ideas? I am HAPPY as hell cause I love Edgar and Space and to see them together makes me JOYFUL!!!

Big Congratz to Edgar for regaining his Saturday night/morning title once again. I think this will be good movement for SPACE offering something for all of us.

Jeffy1 I think it is pretty inconsiderate to say that OG sucks when he is a big reason that Edgar is coming back, I am not a huge fan of his style however I respect him as an artist and a DJ and for what he has done for Miami's music scene.

Anyways Congratz to both Oscar & Edgar looking forward to hearing the both you in the new building!!!

Originally posted by klubveteran

EV will be playing after hours around 5 am after OG to take it up an extra notch.

thank Oscar G i think he had a major influence in getting EV back.

nice team huh:eek:

....and then there was 2003 :D

theres more to come!

Oscar G has wanted Edgar V back in the blue room for sometime. major props to OG, who once again shows his loyalty and respect for the miami scene. the old days of OG and Edgar at Space are legendary. the return of OG and Edgar V, marks a new chapter in the history of Space, and I for one am ecstatic ..

this is a great partnership, in that it favors trance, and house fans a like.

could Roly be completely taking over the patio, and rocking it to the early afternoon? :idea:;)

Just a Question (slightly off topic)...where do most of you come up with all of this info on space and whatnot..? i mean honestly...the only ones that would definitely know are the ones that work there...so unless they told someone..how would YOU all know? like..when the new venue opens..or what the name was..and whatnot..

:tongue: :tongue: Dont try to predict the future...just let it come...trust me...whatever Space, Spin, or even Mr. Puig for that matter, has in store..it will no doubt be something that will bring us in...because lets face it..he is not just another fan of music...hes out to make money..he will put whomever he can out there if he knows that the product will be both successful and consistent.

Even if Edgar does come back...it will no doubt be a great time for clubbers all over miami/etc. that come to hear his art of music.

:hat: as for me? ...lol... ill simply wait until the club opens...in a few weeks;) ... and have myself a dandy ol' time!!!

Carlos

alias: SpaceCadet

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spacecadet888

Just a Question (slightly off topic)...where do most of you come up with all of this info on space and whatnot..? i mean honestly...the only ones that would definitely know are the ones that work there...so unless they told someone..how would YOU all know? like..when the new venue opens..or what the name was..and whatnot..

:tongue: :tongue: Dont try to predict the future...just let it come...trust me...whatever Space, Spin, or even Mr. Puig for that matter, has in store..it will no doubt be something that will bring us in...because lets face it..he is not just another fan of music...hes out to make money..he will put whomever he can out there if he knows that the product will be both successful and consistent.

Even if Edgar does come back...it will no doubt be a great time for clubbers all over miami/etc. that come to hear his art of music.

:hat: as for me? ...lol... ill simply wait until the club opens...in a few weeks;) ... and have myself a dandy ol' time!!!

Carlos

you are not college educated.... its the same reason the car companies accidently let someone take a blurry pic of their new car. They put the word out to hype the parites and shit like that... Its all marketing.... Why would anyone tell me all the shit, knowing i usually post the info? They want me too.

Originally posted by saleen351

you are not college educated.... its the same reason the car companies accidently let someone take a blurry pic of their new car. They put the word out to hype the parites and shit like that... Its all marketing.... Why would anyone tell me all the shit, knowing i usually post the info? They want me too.

Although...lol..that college education part was a bit true...(only been in college for about 2 years now)...it seems that even though u do have a decent college education...what money you could have spent getting a better life has gone up in smoke with the pot you buy. Smart ass.

Stick to keeping yourself from being banned from clubs...and i will forget i read your stupid post.

clubs do "blurry pics" in form of flyers and website info...and why would anyone tell you all the shit..when you have no authority over anyone? cmon man stop lying and just party.

Saleen:blown: <-- club Space Security

Originally posted by jeffy1

edgar v is by far the best dj in s fla.im glad he is back at space on sat night,og sucks.

:nono: ...outta line....oscar g is a very very good dj...one of the best in his style...so is edgar...having both of them at Space only brings back good memories....i truly hope u were kidding about the oscar comment:rolleyes:

Originally posted by spacecadet888

Carlos

I AGREE WITH YOU LET THE NEWSPACE OPEN ......

Im making a joyful noise, a joyful jump, a joyful pump of my fist in the air....good times Have arrived Edgar V back at space...What more can we ask 4 down here were spoiled...Ill meet all of u at ultra in front of the Edgar V stage when his set is on....and i want to see every1.............ACCELERATED.......AND U KNOW THIS MAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by jasonmarc

With respect to Edgar....congrats....Altough I am not a real big trance fan, but a music fan in general........OSCAR & ROLAND CANT LEAVE SATURDAYSSSS!!! NOOO!!! House will never dieeeeeeee!!!!

nobody ever said that they were going away. Theya re there to stay and ADD Edgar V and George Acosta to the mix and Space/Spin is better than ever with variety for all tastes.

Originally posted by klubveteran

nobody ever said that they were going away.

Yup...no-1 ever said that...people just tend to jump to conclusions...& that's how rumors start:rolleyes: :(

I personally think this is a great move 4 everyone at Space.

P.S :Congrats Edgar :):dj::)

P.P.S: "Follow Me";) :laugh::tongue: