Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened to el nino?

weyes

i moved out of nyc just in time; the weather hasn't been so cold there in many years. i really am finding it unbelievable. i've noticed, too, that my family is calling me a little bit less, as they don't wanna hear me talk about the sunshine over here jossun.gif .

but we're having crazy weather, too. whatever happened to el nino? the rainy season should be here by now... there was some excitement a few weeks back with the insane wind in orange county, but i do miss hearing people talk about el nino every hour 3Dbiggrinumbrella1.gif . there's just something so dramatic about referring to a weather condition in spanish, just 'cause it's got a temper :D .

I've been wondering the same myself. Whatever happened to "the kid"? So Cal can use a good snow dump! El Nino has definitely lost much of the furry compared to the first time around. No. Cal is seeing plenty of action though...

Weyes - instead of the sunshine, you can always talk about the beaches here..hehe :D :D :D

Originally posted by weyes

i moved out of nyc just in time; the weather hasn't been so cold there in many years. i really am finding it unbelievable. i've noticed, too, that my family is calling me a little bit less, as they don't wanna hear me talk about the sunshine over here jossun.gif .

but we're having crazy weather, too. whatever happened to el nino? the rainy season should be here by now... there was some excitement a few weeks back with the insane wind in orange county, but i do miss hearing people talk about el nino every hour 3Dbiggrinumbrella1.gif . there's just something so dramatic about referring to a weather condition in spanish, just 'cause it's got a temper :D .

its freezing here, you are lucky

actually, they've been getting plenty of down pour up north. Tahoe's swimming in snow right now...sigh. So snow deprived :(

it's true; i'm not complaining. it's just weird that we haven't seen a drop when the meteorologists kept talking about crazy torrents heading our way.