Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deja and Aly D last night

:eek: :eek: :eek:

well...if i would have known i would be dancing so much...i wouldnt have worn my space boots...but anyway

Ally...nice funky house and italian house....good way to start the night...great way to warm up the room ;) good luck in Italy!!!! :D

and Deja....whoa....despite some initially difficulties, she pulled off a great set. tribal, funky house, latin house, prog house...good shit...great mixing too

keep up the good work :aright:

ps: SONG ID: hail the sunshine?

Originally posted by legend38

Roxxia was off the hook as well.

I am gonna post a review with some pics in a few.

Fuck man... Sounds like I missed a good night... But had to be at work at 5am... Crazy fuckin thing was I pulled an all nighter and I am still awake. I should have gone for a few hours and went straight to work... :mad:

I did not expect insomnia... :mad:

Thanks Nils :D You know... it wasn't UK hardhouse but I hear it was pretty good :tongue: hehehehe

Overall not a bad set :) Apologies about my little "oops" with the start button :rolleyes: LoL shit happens...

but I had a lot of fun, got down most of the tracks I wanted, and I was really happy to see some of you come out! :) HUGE thanks to Legend for putting this all together!

Props to both Deja and Roxxia for great sets, lots of energy, showin' all the boys how we do... :D

And nice meeting you boys from the Red Room - thanks for coming down to check it out and introduce yourselves ;)

I will have pictures up ASAP - I just have to figure out how to load them onto my computer 'cause I just got the camera yesterday :idea: