Clubplanet Nightlife Community

brittany murphy

joeg

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Brittany Murphy looks sickly...its gross

I think Lara Flynn Boyle is too skinny too, but wasnt she always that way?? I think she is jsut naturally a rail

i really dont know but the tabloid are really slaging her because of her weight they been calling her anorexic alot ..........

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i really dont know but the tabloid are really slaging her because of her weight they been calling her anorexic alot ..........

Did you ever see SNL when she hosted it last year?? She had a skit called "Feed the Starving actresses"...it was pretty funny. I never really saw her in anything besides "The Practice" which she was always thin in. it looks like she could dissappear, shes that thin...yucky

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm with you... she is way too thin.... I saw her on Saturday Night Live and she looked like a live skeleton. She needs food badly.

Her boyfriend is pretty hot though! (Ashton Kutchner) :drool:

I used to love her and think she was so pretty until I saw that SNL. She looked decreptid (spelt wrong), b/c she was so thin. I still like her and I think she has a cool personality and she is cute, but she needs to gain some of her weight back

psychosweetie, shame, shame, shame, watcha doing ova in the sex board.............

digga just got back from an intence arm work out and came to the comp lab to check out some things..........after a good arm workout the hormones are flarin so i wonder over to the sex board, can't post too much cause i keep havin to swing one out with all this sex talk.............

anyway look who i bump into, you, misk, dkny and my little mysty, shame, shame, shame...............do your bf know where you guys are wondering

anayway back to the topic, i personally like miss spears better and miss labinia hot pic, swung one out a few time already here in the comp lab to that ab pic of miss spears

Originally posted by roddigga

psychosweetie, shame, shame, shame, watcha doing ova in the sex board.............

digga just got back from an intence arm work out and came to the comp lab to check out some things..........after a good arm workout the hormones are flarin so i wonder over to the sex board, can't post too much cause i keep havin to swing one out with all this sex talk.............

anyway look who i bump into, you, misk, dkny and my little mysty, shame, shame, shame...............do your bf know where you guys are wondering

anayway back to the topic, i personally like miss spears better and miss labinia hot pic, swung one out a few time already here in the comp lab to that ab pic of miss spears

:laugh: I always post in here. Shhhh...Dont tell;) . Good luck @ Cherri this Saturday, cant wait to hear you spin:dj:

well, tell mikey he's doin somthing wrong..........................

oh and cherri, yeah i almost forgot......................

little advice from the roddigga, hot cherri oil and kuma sutra book of sexual positions............chapter 1 through five and you wont be postin for at least a week, PM me i'll brign ya the book saturday, got some cherri oil left, it's heat activated!!!!

OH HO,O,O,O,LLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA