Clubplanet Nightlife Community

njguido.com to appear on happy days reunion show

Originally posted by calebo

Way to keep changing the subject, bucko.

Yeah, I was the short Indian kid.

LOL@me wanting to say something extremely harsh.

But I'll hold back.

whatever man go for it take your shot..Nothing seemed to hold you back before

.... Im really not trying to insult you. I just thought you where. Maybe i have you mixed up/

Nah man, I really should hold back.

I know you're not trying to insult me.

It's cool, maybe I am Indian.

Well, at least you finally admitted it.

I wasn't trying be an asshole or anything, I was just curious.

kthen, that's it.

are you goign to tell me im ugly or fat or somthing?? please tell me becuase i wanna know if i look bad/

Originally posted by kostaP

Its not hatred its jealousy except in case like mine where we just like being assholes and breaking balls.

Its definately NOT jealousy because if I were putting that much time into something, you bet your ass I'd be making money at it. I have my own successful business and I dont want my face posted all over njguido.com and its most def NOT hatred because I really honestly dont care, so I'll tell you what it is - I live to bust balls, anything for a laugh and when people get all excited about it by showing it bothers them, I know I'm in their head.

Nah man, I really should hold back.

I know you're not trying to insult me.

It's cool, maybe I am Indian.

Well, at least you finally admitted it.

I wasn't trying be an asshole or anything, I was just curious.

kthen, that's it.

hi

Originally posted by njdionysus

Its definately NOT jealousy because if I were putting that much time into something, you bet your ass I'd be making money at it. I have my own successful business and I dont want my face posted all over njguido.com and its most def NOT hatred because I really honestly dont care, so I'll tell you what it is - I live to bust balls, anything for a laugh and when people get all excited about it by showing it bothers them, I know I'm in their head.

I never showed that anything bothered me. As a matter of fact I applauded all of your creations. Now as far as money goes, I do very well without NJGUIDO, NJGUIDO costs me money but it is fun for me and I am proud to give thousands of people entertainment for free everyday. That is the difference between you and I. It is very clear that money doesn't mean a thing to me. You can be like a lot of people in this world basing success and happiness on how much money is in your pocket, rest assure that will never be me. That is why people that actually met me and know me, don't find it amusing to bust my balls.

HI..i just wanted to butt in like the nosie bitch that I am:)

I think you guys are busting on him way to much..He really is a sweet guy.

Its hard to think of anything original in todays world ..so i applaud him for coming up with his own nich..so much so that others are trying to copy him..so give him a little credit where its due.

moo..as long as you are a good person and dont let people turn you in to an asshole ..or you dont turn into a snob..who gives a shit what people say about you.

These are my wise word for the day kids.

(I like to say kids now that im about hit the big 30 :-( )

:knife: kill me now!

hi mistify:)

Originally posted by solargirl

HI..i just wanted to butt in like the nosie bitch that I am:)

I think you guys are busting on him way to much..He really is a sweet guy.

Its hard to think of anything original in todays world ..so i applaud him for coming up with his own nich..so much so that others are trying to copy him..so give him a little credit where its due.

moo..as long as you are a good person and dont let people turn you in to an asshole ..or you dont turn into a snob..who gives a shit what people say about you.

These are my wise word for the day kids.

(I like to say kids now that im about hit the big 30 :-( )

:knife: kill me now!

hi mistify:)

hiiiii maria :) when is your b-day?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree... the fact that he doesn't get defensive and start cursing everyone out shows how much class he has. He even has a sense of humor about it all, very admirable :)

Originally posted by themoo

I never showed that anything bothered me. As a matter of fact I applauded all of your creations. Now as far as money goes, I do very well without NJGUIDO, NJGUIDO costs me money but it is fun for me and I am proud to give thousands of people entertainment for free everyday. That is the difference between you and I. It is very clear that money doesn't mean a thing to me. You can be like a lot of people in this world basing success and happiness on how much money is in your pocket, rest assure that will never be me. That is why people that actually met me and know me, don't find it amusing to bust my balls.

I never said any of it bothered you, you've actually been a good sport about all creations. Believe me, I'm the furthest from cocky about anything I do. Those who ever had a drink with me, know that but I'm always down for a good laugh. For the record I've actually pm'd Moo and congratulated his efforts. njguido.com serves a purpose for his efforts, I dont take anything away from the kid.

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by themoo

No offense taken, but what makes you say that? Have we even met? Lately I've been trying to figure out where all this CP hatred is coming from. I am nice to everyone I meet. Unless you can tell me different.

Its true a lot of shady ass wannabee, out of shape fucking losers that talk a lot of shit. Fuck em. You seem like a nice guy and it's sad that these nasty ass people have to have their rude comments.