Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy Party was SICKKK last night - time 2 tailgate

Last night ended up being a very weird but awesome night. Me and my boy Danny go meet up with 2 of my friends to go enjoy another crazy night in San Diego. While waiting for our boys another one of our friends calls us and tells us that he has 3 tickets to the Playboy party. Problem is including him there was 5 of us. So I told our friend with the tix that we couldnt be able to go. If we didnt have enough for all of us then I couldnt go. So he decided he didnt want to go to the party alone so he met up with us. Downtown Diego was crazy. Every place was mobbed with huge lines. We decide to go to ON DOWNTOWN the club I had a hook at. Well the hook did SHIT for me. Sports Illustrated rented the place for the entire evening so we weren't allowed in. After that we tried a few other places but they were all mobbed withhuge lines. Only place with no line was charging a $100 per person to get in with nothing special going on. NUTS. Then the deciding moment happened, Dean, my friend that works for the NFL who got me the tix said why dont the 3 of u guys go to the Playboy party, so we did. The partywas not in the mansion as I beleived earlier, it was at the biggest entertainment venue in San Diego called Prado. Anyway after waiting 1 hour to get in I felt like I walked into heaven. Sorry MOO no pics I didnt want to walk up wth a camera and have them pat me down and say no cameras. Sick party with sick stars.

Well time to go to the game. Lets go BUCS. Look for the big guy with the personalized BIG DADDY Keyshawn Jersey.

Originally posted by bigmurray

I heard you ran into one of my boys at the playboy party, he left me a message this morning, telling I shouldn't have passed on this trip (dumb move by me) Behave and call me with the details

Murray :rock:

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!????

Originally posted by bigmurray

I heard you ran into one of my boys at the playboy party, he left me a message this morning, telling I shouldn't have passed on this trip (dumb move by me) Behave and call me with the details

Murray :rock:

Yeh I was shocked. He comes up to me and asks me why I wasnt at DEKO. I recognized him immediately but I forgot how I knew him. He was Tiki Barber's security. Real tough job preventing bunnies from raping a football star. Hahaha. Great time.