Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Lounge Invades Hunka Bunka...

To all I saw, great seeing you, Richie, you never seem to disappoint, George, I promise I will be up to see you soon.....

Very suprised as to how many ML peeps I saw there.....

Hope to see you all again soon......

Zee, you are funny.....

Thanks to all that came out last night - It was a SICK night truly it was -unclebuc, sandman , kosta p, richie, george, petey and the whole metro/merge family we loved having you guys in our home and we are glad you had such a great time becasue we all did - for those of who who were not there shame on you and you will have to come to bunka in the upcoming weeks to expereince it . SEE YOU ALL NEXT SATURDAY -- The EXPERIENCE CONTINUES

Originally posted by djprime

blah, blah....i saw nuttin special...lol..

It was nice to heckle you as soon as I hit the bar, your face showed lots of fear as it should of.

Buck and I will rip you and Bon any day any time Jr.

Bon's secret is he works off his buzz by flapping his mouth and doing massive cardio dance moves..... not gonna cut it w/ us...:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

It was nice to heckle you as soon as I hit the bar, your face showed lots of fear as it should of.

Buck and I will rip you and Bon any day any time Jr.

Bon's secret is he works off his buzz by flapping his mouth and doing massive cardio dance moves..... not gonna cut it w/ us...:D

and sometimes an occasional superfly dive off the bar! watchout maybe next time you'll get the forearm?;)

Originally posted by kirklop

sandman, next time i offer you a shot and you try to sneak away, i'm gonna get you into the cobra-clutch hold and pour it down your throat

What next, the Junk Yard Dog's Thump or Tito Santana's flying Forearm...???

Run from a shot my Azz. I took on all challenges like a true fighting champion...

What next, the Junk Yard Dog's Thump or Tito Santana's flying Forearm...???

Run from a shot my Azz. I took on all challenges like a true fighting champion...

im gonna come out like Kamalla the Ugnandan Giant and SPit that Green Stuff and Down some more Ketel Shots.....

Kamala1.jpg

sandman, i will put you in the "figure four leg-lock," and brian, last time you came in we did a shot of kettle and then a johnny...

after the johnny shot you gagged and said that's it......this was at 11:00...............just face it, your a sally boy...

and brian, last time you came in we did a shot of kettle and then a johnny...

after the johnny shot you gagged and said that's it......this was at 11:00...............just face it, your a sally boy...

First off, it wasnt 11 cause at that time you were djing at 11. It was more like 115 and I might have gagged but I did it.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

First off, it wasnt 11 cause at that time you were djing at 11. It was more like 115 and I might have gagged but I did it.

yea kirk cuz at that time we had a stack of shots cups about 15 and about 4 coors lights at 11:00 and those Sissies jsut got there....after there fuzzy navels at georges bar!!!

Originally posted by djprime

yea kirk cuz at that time we had a stack of shots cups about 15 and about 4 coors lights at 11:00 and those Sissies jsut got there....after there fuzzy navels at georges bar!!!

whatever you bullshitter....

for the record it was a Wine Cooler.

whatever you bullshitter....

for the record it was a Wine Cooler.

hhaahah....

we gotta do this again...all of us locked in one room with no chairs, all liquor a few girls to keep us happy and pure liquor...lets see what happens....

sandman, i will put you in the "figure four leg-lock," and brian, last time you came in we did a shot of kettle and then a johnny...

Maybe a beej?