Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a word about BUNKA this past saturday..................

ml2k1

FCUKIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes guys, there is a "sick " club out there that had a "sick" night besides Metro....................HUNKA BUNKA SATURDAY NIGHT WAS OFF THE METER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, amazing night at bunka. First off i would like to thank the ENTIRE staff of bunka for treating the Metro Lounge/Merge family.....like family! Great people, great crowd and packed to the walls.............GREAT NIGHT!!!! And great job by prime, kirk lopez and richie rydell.

And on to the club itself. AMAZING! Such a great room, great sound, lights ,effects, THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!!. Take that town by the balls and shove the closeing time down their throat.BUNKA ROCKS!!!!

Thanks again to bon,mikey, and the entire staff. Very glad and pleased to join our familys together. Looking foward to the next Merge vip givaway @bunka.

Also, thanks to all the Metro heads that came out to support. With you guys on the other side of the bar, i always feel like i am at home. Thank you.

george.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Yes guys, there is a "sick " club out there that had a "sick" night besides Metro....................HUNKA BUNKA SATURDAY NIGHT WAS OFF THE METER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All kidding aside, amazing night at bunka. First off i would like to thank the ENTIRE staff of bunka for treating the Metro Lounge/Merge family.....like family! Great people, great crowd and packed to the walls.............GREAT NIGHT!!!! And great job by prime, kirk lopez and richie rydell.

And on to the club itself. AMAZING! Such a great room, great sound, lights ,effects, THE WHOLE PACKAGE!!!. Take that town by the balls and shove the closeing time down their throat.BUNKA ROCKS!!!!

Thanks again to bon,mikey, and the entire staff. Very glad and pleased to join our familys together. Looking foward to the next Merge vip givaway @bunka.

Also, thanks to all the Metro heads that came out to support. With you guys on the other side of the bar, i always feel like i am at home. Thank you.

george.

George in the words of a REGULAR METRO FAN...........

It Was SICKKKKKKK!! I had the best time and the vibe and music and smiling faces all night was what made it....

a mass of people all happy....I love Bunka and its GREAT to be Part of the Family!!!!

all the METRO FAMILY...Thx..Had a GREAT TIME.....See u All soon!!

George seriously all the thanks is on this side of the table

we all ahd a great time and we are glad we can bring our families together and have a great time - the night truly was sick and we could not have asked for anything more --- HUNKA BUNKA "THE ORIGINAL DRESSED UP SATURDAY NIGHT"

HUNKA BUNKA JUST BE THERE

Originally posted by scarletpromos

George seriously all the thanks is on this side of the table

we all ahd a great time and we are glad we can bring our families together and have a great time - the night truly was sick and we could not have asked for anything more --- HUNKA BUNKA "THE ORIGINAL DRESSED UP SATURDAY NIGHT"

HUNKA BUNKA JUST BE THERE

pictures pictures......sorry in advance for the huge pictures...i cant shrink them and it takes too long to do em all....

Stumbling Barker @ 4am trying to call Rydell

DCP_1612.JPG

Prime & the Moo

DCP_1484.JPG

Barker-Bon-George-Construction Guy- Moo

DCP_1601.JPG

KOSTA MUTHA F'N P

DCP_1594.JPG

DAN FURY & A HUNNIE

DCP_1564.JPG

mE AND THIS GIRL I SEE EVERY WEEK AND WANNA KNOW WHO SHE IS...ANY INFO TO WHOT HIS GIRL IS SHOTS ON ME...

DCP_1467.JPG

ZEEE AND RICHIE

DCP_1567.JPG

JAY & TOOCH

DCP_1427.JPG

NJ STACKED AND THE CREW!!!

DCP_1421.JPG

BON AND ZORO THE LIGHT GUY

DCP_1536.JPG

Originally posted by djprime

George in the words of a REGULAR METRO FAN...........

It Was SICKKKKKKK!! I had the best time and the vibe and music and smiling faces all night was what made it....

a mass of people all happy....I love Bunka and its GREAT to be Part of the Family!!!!

all the METRO FAMILY...Thx..Had a GREAT TIME.....See u All soon!!

Thanks for the hookups.... Bunka was off da meter last night so many hot chicks. It had a ton of energy last night. Is it like this every Saturday?

Originally posted by ml2k1

george.

Had an amazing time; the music was great, the crowd was energized, the drinks were strong... Hunka Bunka will be the Saturday night HOT spot!

:party:

Originally posted by mateo

Thanks for the hookups.... Bunka was off da meter last night so many hot chicks. It had a ton of energy last night. Is it like this every Saturday?

BUNKA IS BACK!!!!!! The energy was REDIC from 10pm to 2:15...

Its only gonna get better and better.....We know how to party trust me....and now you all got to see what we do...

the club sells out of ketel one....thats gotta mean sumtin!!!!:D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by latinaz

OK....UM...

I JUST HAD MY EYES CLOSED ....I WAS NOT MESSED UP,...

WHO AM I KIDDING....I WAS WRECKED!!!! THANK YOU GUYS...

GOTTA DO IT AGAIN.....BUT MY BITCHES BETTER BE THERE NEXT TIME

:D

Zee you rule......and wrecked ohhh yesss you were!;)

Can I ever take a picture when I dont look completely WASTED???

Anyways, I had a terrific time at Bunka from what i remember...

It was nice to see everyone! Did you see me making a fool of myself on stage??? Ah, its what i do best!

Originally posted by cgm

Can I ever take a picture when I dont look completely WASTED???

Anyways, I had a terrific time at Bunka from what i remember...

It was nice to see everyone! Did you see me making a fool of myself on stage??? Ah, its what i do best!

well i dont come out with the camera till im wasted so...that means ur wasted too....God im glad i can not post the really bad pics of me...runnign around with a NJ guido girls baby tee on...Moo do not post that pic....

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by latinaz

:blown: DOESNT BEGIN TO SAY HOW I WAS THAT NITE..

DO OVER!!!

WHEN? IM THERE!!:laugh:

You were sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by djprime

well i dont come out with the camera till im wasted so...that means ur wasted too....God im glad i can not post the really bad pics of me...runnign around with a NJ guido girls baby tee on...Moo do not post that pic....

But it's a hot picture......lol