Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need help, HOUSE people

quest4sunrise

Hey what's up people, I just got a gig down as a DJ on my campus station and, obviously, I am playing dance music. I got the trance thing down, but I have very little house and I would like to somewhat diversify my library. I have Dark Beat, but I need more so if you could just throw out some artists and songs (new and old) I'd really appreciate it

Man your wasting your time with trance, house is where the good stuff is at! Try anything by Superchumbo or Oscar G aka Murk for that Yummy dark house. If you want to go a bit commercial you can get any remixes by Hex Hector or Guido. Now if you want some oldie's but goodies try mixes by Club 69/Peter Rauhofer or Junior Vazquez. ;)

sup bro ?? I would check out Metro Mix Radio, they have several shows, over the course of the day. most of djs list their playlist, and you can also interact with them via e-mail. Since these shows are aired live weekly, most of the tracks are fresh, and cover all genres of dance music. this would be a good starting point for you. Check out the Mike Bugout show on Wednesdays.. :D

try Sandy Rivera - Changes same guy behind kings of tommorow should be causin a stir on the dancefloors soon a great record .. out on Defected. :)

Ad Finem - If You Fall on Azuli is good as well.

As mentioned before the Murk stuff is great I don't care if it is 10 years old.

As for Dark and Tribal .. Oscar G/Danny Tenaglia/Superchumbo/Steve Lawler?

Maybe you should offer a couple of slots here for the some of the dj's on the board. I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind passing on a cd-r of a mix they have done.

If you need any further assistance feel free to contact me via pm.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

I couldn't have said it better myself. Good looking out!

Qwest.

Originally posted by sobeton

sup bro ?? I would check out Metro Mix Radio, they have several shows, over the course of the day. most of djs list their playlist, and you can also interact with them via e-mail. Since these shows are aired live weekly, most of the tracks are fresh, and cover all genres of dance music. this would be a good starting point for you. Check out the Mike Bugout show on Wednesdays.. :D

Guest saleen351

THAT KID CHRIS!!!!!!!!!

sobeton, bugouts the man, i have all his sets... his labor day is my fav set so far, and we jammed him mem day set on the beach all summer long...

almost anything on the subliminal/sondos records

Hooj choons also has some hot tunes,...

some of my personal fav producers..

robbie rivera

john creamer & stephane k

x-press 2

antoine claraman

hydrogen rockers

different gear

peace division

king unique

steve lawler

superchumbo aka tom stephan

GOOD LUCK BUDDY!!!!

Originally posted by rcrespo

try Sandy Rivera - Changes same guy behind kings of tommorow should be causin a stir on the dancefloors soon a great record .. out on Defected. :)

Ad Finem - If You Fall on Azuli is good as well.

As mentioned before the Murk stuff is great I don't care if it is 10 years old.

As for Dark and Tribal .. Oscar G/Danny Tenaglia/Superchumbo/Steve Lawler?

Maybe you should offer a couple of slots here for the some of the dj's on the board. I'm sure some of them wouldn't mind passing on a cd-r of a mix they have done.

If you need any further assistance feel free to contact me via pm.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

areyourestricted?

If anyone wants to send me their mixes, I'd be more than happy to play it. Just dont have high expectations because it is a small campus station