Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Only on this board..

Codica3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats so true, and I hate going through all the pages. People need to start posting new topics so some of them can get moved to the next page, and new ones can get started w/ less pages. I feel like if I come into a thread at like the 4th page, I have already missed to much to start posting:)

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Thats so true, and I hate going through all the pages. People need to start posting new topics so some of them can get moved to the next page, and new ones can get started w/ less pages. I feel like if I come into a thread at like the 4th page, I have already missed to much to start posting:)

So come up with some topics hun. :idea:;)

Originally posted by copahc

Am I the only one that's against signatures? I put them in no show because I can't stand them. They are so big and distracting and they take up half the page, I can't tell where the posts end and start! :screwy:

But... But... But... How can you take this Doggy out of the Sig...

:D

Originally posted by codica3

Is just about every thread multiple pages long.. :laugh: :laugh:

because we all have problems just staying on one topic, so all threads start as one topic and end as another, instead of just starting a new thread (Proof...just read the post above mine :laugh: nothing to do with topic) ....we all just like to add our new thoughts to whatever thread we feel like....but thats the cool thing....No Rules....No Drama...and it all works out Perfect! :) :) :)

Originally posted by hedonictonic

what board are you reading glowgrl? i can hardly see for all the drama on this board.crazy, mad, stoopid drama, everywhere i look. where the love cp, where the love?

Yeah I believe she was talking about the BUMP Forum. There is no drama down here...

As far as changing the subject. Shit just cant help it. Each thread becomes a conversation depending on who is on the boards at the time.

I like the Dungeons... :D