Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fais Do Ballroom

karma4

As in Fais Do Do in Downtown? I met the owner of that establishment, and from what I've heard (from others as well) it's a neat place to go to for food, drinks and dancing. I've always wanted to check it out.

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...

I've been to a number of shows at the Fais Do-Do Ballroom...it's not really downtown, it's on 5257 Adams, south of the 10, just west of La Brea.

It's a cool spot, especially for a dj set up...kind of like an old school underground wherehouse vibe. I threw a birthday party for a friend there with a dj and had 5 degrees of Soul play, saw Jazzanova there once, an art exhibit, basically it's a all around venue.

BUMP-sie

Anyone still going?

------------------

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

infinity.gif

Originally posted by karma4:

ugh...had the energy for a moment to go...lost it pretty quickly...back to the sofa!

Hehehehe...Drove 300+ miles in rain, snow, high winds, more rain and thought I'd get home and go check out a cool show. End up meeting Mr. Siddeebeaux with the intention of going... Do we go??? No, get sucked into the rabbit hole ... and there goes the evening plans...

cwm7.gif

Glad everyone aroun' here had a great time this weekend.

------------------

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

infinity.gif

Archived