Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Caleb

dibs

You dont know what you are dealing with! If I was you I would just stop all this bullshit, because your the only one that will lose in the end. I've seen first hand what Imnakedritenow can do, and its wasn't pretty for the other guy. I've seen him snap once on this guy and just started smashing this guys head into a curb over and over again. I don't want anyone getting hurt, so I'm telling you for your own safety.

Originally posted by calebo

Wow, way to be a moron and slut at the same time.

I think we can all agree on how "imnakedritenow" is so tough.

Question: Why does he want to beat me up again?

Oh, and I appreciate your concern, being that imnakedritenow is your pimp.

Sorry hun, but those are two things I am not. You call people names without even knowing them. Slut, moron:rolleyes: you definetely do not know me. Tough, yes that is definetely something he is. Something you do not want to deal with. But you just seem like you don't want to give up.

And yes he is my "Pimp" and you seem to have a problem with that. Well its not your concern what he is to me.

Oh, yet it's your "concern" what I say to him?

I don't have to personally know you to label you a moron.

I read your posts, trust me "hun" thats enough.

Also, if he's your pimp, then you're a slut.

So, I was right the first time, you're a slut and a moron.

It hurts being this good.

Again, why does he want to "smash" my head or something to that effect?

What are you doing?

Oh, yet it's your "concern" what I say to him?

I don't have to personally know you to label you a moron.

I read your posts, trust me "hun" thats enough.

Also, if he's your pimp, then you're a slut.

So, I was right the first time, you're a slut and a moron.

It hurts being this good.

Again, why does he want to "smash" my head or something to that effect?

You are an extremely ignorant person. Think whats you want of me, because I could care less. Your a nobody, and will always be a nobody. And him smashing your head was not said. Can you not read? I was just informing you of what happen to another "ignorant person" that gave him problems.

Way to sound like a bigger moron than I initially thought you to be.

1. If you "could care less" that would mean you actually care and could stand to actually lose interest, but you probably can't comprehend that.

2. Your and You're are used differently by educated people. Learn the difference.

3. I can read, obviously you can not. You insinuated that it would happen to me as well, having my head smashed in, that is.

4. Please explain how I'm ignorant, then try and conjure up some form of an intelligent and legible response.

Just fyi.... "can not" is actually cannot. Edit it plzthx.

1. If you "could care less" that would mean you actually care and could stand to actually lose interest, but you probably can't comprehend that.

2. Your and You're are used differently by educated people. Learn the difference.

3. I can read, obviously you can not. You insinuated that it would happen to me as well, having my head smashed in, that is.

4. Please explain how I'm ignorant, then try and conjure up some form of an intelligent and legible response.

:rolleyes: This will be my last post to you. I don't have the time to sit here on the computer and fight with a MORON like you. Unlike you I have a life, and do not need to pick fights with people on a computer.

Your grammar is a little off to, but I don't have time to knock it down. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

k? Hit me back.

Ugh.....imnakedritenow... ignore this pathetic excuse of a man

caleb....ugh

your such a slimey maggot

don’t you ever have a point to your posts beyond giving your fingers some exercise by dancing them randomly over the keyboard?.....

i swear if you don't shut the fuck up...

i'll finger-fuck your eye sockets... get a bowling ball grip on your pumpkin head....and throw you back into the gutter where you belong......

:mad: