Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancer Drive At Platinum

All the money raised at the door will go to the charity. Plus Platinum has made a donation of there own. This is a legitimate charity through Rutgers Campus, not the P-Diddy H2 foundation where whats left over after a new hummer goes to the kids. Everyone here is working for free. All the money goes to the charity.

Originally posted by davisg

All the money raised at the door will go to the charity. Plus Platinum has made a donation of there own. This is a legitimate charity through Rutgers Campus, not the P-Diddy H2 foundation where whats left over after a new hummer goes to the kids. Everyone here is working for free. All the money goes to the charity.

thats bullshit the charity your giving it to unless its salvation army will keep 85 percent of it the only charity that works on volunteers is the salvation army any other charity is a paid buissness

so u think your doing good your really just helping some asshole buissness guy get richer

Originally posted by davisg

100% TRUE AND THOSE THAT NO ME......I Would not say a word about it if it wasnt the real deal....Its a Very good Cause

Originally posted by djprime

100% TRUE AND THOSE THAT NO ME......I Would not say a word about it if it wasnt the real deal....Its a Very good Cause

true prime!!!

i know your a good guy and you KNOW YOUR SHIZZIT!!

ill be spinning there tonight-

whos commin in to represent?!?!

some of you CP heads have been wanting to hear me live so?..

here the chance

Tuesday January 28th

9pm-2am

Donation at the door

Two rooms will be open

$1 bud and Bud Lights till 11pm

$2 shot specials all night

18 to party

21 to drink

Platinum

13 Paterson Street

New Brunswick, New Jersey

Originally posted by djtrain

TREWGUY JUST REMBER SOME YOU MIGHT NEED THIS HELP

not for nothing everyone of us most likely will need this help cancer kills the majority of us

i will donate money to the salvation army a benifit that is strickly volunteers where 100 percent of my money goes to the cause

do yourself a favor and read up on donations by law they only have to give 15 percent

Originally posted by trewguy

do your self a favor don't try to make me feel like an asshole becouse i know the facts of the donations schemes that are going around these days

I AGREE...BUT WHAT WE ARE DOING IS TRYING TO RAISE $$ TO GIVE TO THAT BENIFIT...AND THE BENIFIT $$ IS ACTUALLY GOING TO A PERSON WHO NEEDS IT..NOT JUST A ORGANIZATION...

WE ARE GETTING SUPPORT FROM THE LOCAL BENIFIT YES...BUT...IT FOR A INDIVIDUAL WHO NEEDS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WHO IS FROM THE AREA...SO ITS ALITTLE DIFFERENT//

I AGREE...BUT WHAT WE ARE DOING IS TRYING TO RAISE $$ TO GIVE TO THAT BENIFIT...AND THE BENIFIT $$ IS ACTUALLY GOING TO A PERSON WHO NEEDS IT..NOT JUST A ORGANIZATION...

WE ARE GETTING SUPPORT FROM THE LOCAL BENIFIT YES...BUT...IT FOR A INDIVIDUAL WHO NEEDS FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WHO IS FROM THE AREA...SO ITS ALITTLE DIFFERENT//

in that case i wish u guys the best

dt train when about my post in an asshole way

Originally posted by trewguy

in that case i wish u guys the best

dt train when about my post in an asshole way

trewguy i know ur good peeps...i knew were u were coming from...Trust me im not gonna waste my time on a BS charity too if it wasnt worth it...i got a cold and i dotn wanna go out...but i am...it makes me feel good to help others and do sumtin i love also "play music" so ill be there for a few hrs to help out...

trewguy i know ur good peeps...i knew were u were coming from...Trust me im not gonna waste my time on a BS charity too if it wasnt worth it...i got a cold and i dotn wanna go out...but i am...it makes me feel good to help others and do sumtin i love also "play music" so ill be there for a few hrs to help out...

if i could make it i would platnium is just to far like i said good luck

The cause is 100% legit.....I have worked with the Dance Marathon to benefit the Children's Institue for Cancer and Blood Disorders of Robert Wood Johnson hospital for the past 4 years and DJ'ed the event last year.....a great party for a great cause, who could ask for anything more????

BG