Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A party for the musically inclined.....SF FRIDAYS!

Originally posted by menacenj1982

johnhomles..

whydo u keep keep talkin? I'll say this one more time stop posting on my threads unless your rerady to back up your opinions. Everyone knows yor some PROMOTER that bashes parties to get his across faggot. Did't stiffler already teach you a lesson.

Keep posting oyur htreads bashign parties beauseyou have nothing better to do. MEET ME SOMETIME and ILL SMASH YOUR HEAD IN....if not please stop posting on my threads

lay off the drugs u flier bomber. i am not a promoter so get a clue. i stated how i felt about cherri, river st and ur resteraunt that u promote as a club get a clue. all you "promoters" get upset when people put ur parties in there place

Sound Factory is gonna be the hottest friday nite spot starting march 7th, top name international djs every week including george acosta, armin van buren already booked..... centro fly and SF are two different parties.... centro may be smaller but its def the hottest thurs nite spot as of now, so no need to compare it and guys chill out-- no need to argue over stupid shit, not all promoters are bad guys, many are here to bring u the best parties but yea at the same time thats their job and get paid for it.... people who are interested in making $ promoting, dancing or djin this party, feel free to PM me.