Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this bother anyone else...

kaydup

no, they arent over. they just cant put dj rap in avalon.

the more i think about actually spending an entire night in avalon....the more i realize it rarely has ever happened that i enjoyed it. and with the sound improvements in axis, i dont really miss not being in there at all anymore.

yup, j5's right on this one... only reason why Howells is in Avalon is because there's no way in hell they could have Rap in there. It won't be a big deal though, the night will be fun, no one will realize that Howells is even the DJ and we'll have Axis nights soon enough.

Seeing Avalon this past Friday reminded me of why I liked it. Smaller crowd, not a lot of meatheads, and finally hearing songs I'd heard in my car a dozen times, on that system is well worth the price of admission in my eyes.

You will go, you will dance, you will have fun, you'll probably be in bed by 2:35am. Case Closed.

Originally posted by teamj5

no, they arent over. they just cant put dj rap in avalon.

the more i think about actually spending an entire night in avalon....the more i realize it rarely has ever happened that i enjoyed it. and with the sound improvements in axis, i dont really miss not being in there at all anymore.

No I know they can't do that. But, you don't think this will turn into him being in Avalon all the time now?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

yup, j5's right on this one... only reason why Howells is in Avalon is because there's no way in hell they could have Rap in there. It won't be a big deal though, the night will be fun, no one will realize that Howells is even the DJ and we'll have Axis nights soon enough.

Seeing Avalon this past Friday reminded me of why I liked it. Smaller crowd, not a lot of meatheads, and finally hearing songs I'd heard in my car a dozen times, on that system is well worth the price of admission in my eyes.

You will go, you will dance, you will have fun, you'll probably be in bed by 2:35am. Case Closed.

Yes but the question is will he be eating Life??

OK - please don't freak for me jacking this thread because I completely believe that Howells has way more importance than this......

But NYIS - wtf is up with the new sig????? I 100% expected to scroll over to the name and see one of those jokers from Jersey - but it didn't make any sense because the post sounded normal...please, no surprises like that in the morning - i'm not supposed to have to figure things out this early in the morning.

Originally posted by kaydup

No I know they can't do that. But, you don't think this will turn into him being in Avalon all the time now?

Nah, I don't think he will be. He's been in Avalon before and it just didn't take like having him in Axis does. You've got nothing to worry about!

What g, you don't like my sig??

Originally posted by jman09

Nice sig. what a bunch of tools in that picture... Was that off Nj.guido.com?

Nah, I'm banned from nyguido.com here at work. That me and a bunch of my boyz before we hit-up The Big Easy here in Bawston. I'm the one with the spikey hair ( chicks dig it! :aright: )

Hey, d:Rew, you got a problem with my boy Sully??

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah, I'm banned from nyguido.com here at work. That me and a bunch of my boyz before we hit-up The Big Easy here in Bawston. I'm the one with the spikey hair ( chicks dig it! :aright: )

Hey, d:Rew, you got a problem with my boy Sully??

& the one in the back looks like Christian :D