Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New here...

What kind of info are you looking for? There's tons of info on motels, parties, etc on this board and the Miami board. As for the party list, sign up for it on the thread at the top of this board. I'm sure it will have all of the party info you would need.

Don't hesitate. Get down to Miami March 18-22.

Enjoy!

Originally posted by grayeys121

I really want too. I don't understand why it would be too late if it's not until March. Can anyone send me some info on on it? I'd really appreciate it.

its not *too* late to be making arrangements to go. though usually most people start plannig in december... flights, hotels, etc. most of the hotels in SoBe will be booked, and if theyre not, they're going to be very expensive.

www.wmcon.com is the official website

Don't listen to these people, Dave's right, it's not too late. You can get a cheap hotel room at the Haddon or the Clay, and that's all you will need. I've said many a time I've never understood why some of these people are getting rooms at the Loews and such, when they'll be in them for like 10 hours out of the entire conference..

Originally posted by grayeys121

oh alright. Thanks, so do how long have you been going? if you don't mind me asking.

since 96 i think....

my most vivid memory from that time was seeing paul oakenfold

@ the mix afterhours...

it was a very small club & the only afterhours club on sobe at the time...

i still look forward to it every year....

any other WMC veterans here?

been going to wmc for about 5years... there isnt really one huge place that everyone goes to meet up. ultra will probably be the biggest party there, so most ppl ( i assume) will be meeting up there. its at the end of the conf this year though, so im wondering how thatll all work out.

i guess keep checking back here and see where everyone plans to meet up and whatnot.

Originally posted by nifer

been going to wmc for about 5years... there isnt really one huge place that everyone goes to meet up. ultra will probably be the biggest party there, so most ppl ( i assume) will be meeting up there. its at the end of the conf this year though, so im wondering how thatll all work out.

i guess keep checking back here and see where everyone plans to meet up and whatnot.

do you know for as long as i've been going to WMC i have yet to go to ultra.. i think this year might be the first time i'll attend...

ive always like going to a parties at the clubs..