Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri Roll Call..... NOT TO BE MISSED ....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by reenichole

:( sorry but i have to miss this event but its hard getting from ny to jersey with no car

SOME ONE PIC THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY UP PLEASE

I WOULD BUT I HAVE TO MUCH PARTY COORDINATION GOING ON FOR ONE OF MY SPECIAL BABY CHICKENS

Yes we are gearing up for Cherri this weekend...my whole house has been shaking for weeks as Rod prepares for the night. I just hope he doesn't get too cross eyed up there. It wouldn't be a good scene if he passes out on the turntables.

Digga, no throwing ash trays or anything else you could knock a person out with this time. Repeat after me "MAINTAIN COMPOSURE" M-A-I-N-T-A-I-N

Originally posted by bellasmom

Yes we are gearing up for Cherri this weekend...my whole house has been shaking for weeks as Rod prepares for the night. I just hope he doesn't get too cross eyed up there. It wouldn't be a good scene if he passes out on the turntables.

Digga, no throwing ash trays or anything else you could knock a person out with this time. Repeat after me "MAINTAIN COMPOSURE" M-A-I-N-T-A-I-N

Heather......how is bert doing so far at the academy......must get pretty lonely over there for ya........at tough times........repeat after me V-I-B-R-A-T-O-R :D ....... remember what I told you about the puppies and the peanut butter.......I wont tolerate that.....those dogs deserve better.....at least send them into the diggas room so he can spank them around a little!!!!

Hi Dave,

I havent' heard from Bert yet...it is getting a little lonely. I asked Digga to come and spoon with me at nite--but so far I've been rejected :eek:

Want to come over??? You give good spoon--LOL!

I have to get one of those vibrating rubber ducky toys I saw on the board today-LOL!

And don't let Rod fool you--he is always kicking game to Bella. He has an extra jar of PB in his room, just to get freaky deaky with her. Nasty boy! Bella has been sleeping in Lam's spot on the bed. They are going to have a big fight on Friday nite b/c she has claimed his pillow. Thx for checking up on me--Have a great day!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

I was thinking the same thing. . . its only wed guys. . .:D

Don't listen to her Laurie.........she just im'd me and asked if we were going together and I said.....its only wed whats the rush. She is just as impatient as the rest of them......

Oh yeah......I cant wait for Cherri sat:D :tongue: