Busride to Boston...

rdntheshortbus

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's from Jerzee boys....

please wipe the drool from the keyboard and sign off now...

You are all done...

I leave you with this lesson for the day....

Please read the following letters outloud...

C.....................A.........................R...................

Pronounced.... CAR.....

its not....

C.....................A............................A...................

There is no such thing as a CAA....

Its a car...

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till next time kids...

Wait..

you guys are telling me to read slower....

and every one of you humps misses the fucking R every time it is used...

I cant...

I just cant do it anymore....

I need to get some sanity and go back to the Jerzee board...

The land of the Meathead and chock full O tasty bitches...

HOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

kaydup...

Thank you for the cyber assisted kick to the teeth....

I have many Asain friends who are jacked up...

the key point you are missing....

THEY ARE NOT FROM BAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like watching the Wizard of Oz.....

I am fuggin Darel, the male version of Dorothy...

Stompin around the yellow brick rd... as the munchkins... or Baastonians run into the woods to hide and seek shelter...

"You've landed in Oz... you're among the little people now..."

\

You make a good point here. And it really makes sense if you think about it (so I will... I wouldn't expect you to think about anything, you're a product of lesser education being from Jersey and all).

In nature, species find survival in one of two ways: through strength or intelligence. Here in Boston, with our fine Ivy League schools, excellent education system, and various small, prestigious, private colleges, we tend to use intelligence to the best of our ability. This has benefited us in a number of ways... we have the best medical facilities in the world, our unparalelled research and development in the biotech industry (next time you use antibiotics, you can thank us [that's antibiotics, NOT anibol]), our superiority over the rest of the country in the field of technology in general. This generates jobs and big salaries which allow us to buy all of the polo shirts and khakis we could ever desire (you should see the smashing set I'm wearing right now).

Now, the other way in which a species survives is through strength. This is quite obviously the path New Jersey has chosen. This affords them the gym, dancing with their shirts off, steroids that could kill a bovine, nasty back-acne, and a decrease in penis size vs. the rest of the country. Very impressive.

You see, we members of the intelligencia have developed machines to do the manual labor you New Jerseyites were so adept at accomplishing. We no longer need to use our hands or big muscles to do such menial tasks. So, in essence, we've evolved past you. This should come as no suprise, just look to your left, then look to your right next time you're out in 'Dirty Jersey'.. I think you'll see what I'm getting at (and if you don't, I can explain again in much smaller words).

So take pride in your New Jersey heritage. Without you, we'd have no one to 'lift heavy stuff'

He said "smashing.."

hahahahah....

and what the fuck are Khaki's????

those are the pants my Mom used to make us wear to CCD...

WHEN I WAS FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

So khaki's, Osh Kosh Bogosh, and overall's would all be fitting of the word...

smashing??????

I'll contemplate this thought while I inject another 750mg of test into my system.....

You dont exist in my world kid...

You are what I watch on the Comedy Channel to help me get through the long days...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You make a good point here. And it really makes sense if you think about it (so I will... I wouldn't expect you to think about anything, you're a product of lesser education being from Jersey and all).

In nature, species find survival in one of two ways: through strength or intelligence. Here in Boston, with our fine Ivy League schools, excellent education system, and various small, prestigious, private colleges, we tend to use intelligence to the best of our ability. This has benefited us in a number of ways... we have the best medical facilities in the world, our unparalelled research and development in the biotech industry (next time you use antibiotics, you can thank us [that's antibiotics, NOT anibol]), our superiority over the rest of the country in the field of technology in general. This generates jobs and big salaries which allow us to buy all of the polo shirts and khakis we could ever desire (you should see the smashing set I'm wearing right now).

Now, the other way in which a species survives is through strength. This is quite obviously the path New Jersey has chosen. This affords them the gym, dancing with their shirts off, steroids that could kill a bovine, nasty back-acne, and a decrease in penis size vs. the rest of the country. Very impressive.

You see, we members of the intelligencia have developed machines to do the manual labor you New Jerseyites were so adept at accomplishing. We no longer need to use our hands or big muscles to do such menial tasks. So, in essence, we've evolved past you. This should come as no suprise, just look to your left, then look to your right next time you're out in 'Dirty Jersey'.. I think you'll see what I'm getting at (and if you don't, I can explain again in much smaller words).

So take pride in your New Jersey heritage. Without you, we'd have no one to 'lift heavy stuff'

this is clubplanet sport........get a clue......last time I checked I didnt have to pass a math test to get into a club or dot my I's and cross my T's ...... you definitley get no pussy...... and throwing your shriveled up caaaaack in kaydup doesnt count

Originally posted by dondiezel26

this is clubplanet sport........get a clue......last time I checked I didnt have to pass a math test to get into a club or dot my I's and cross my T's ...... you definitley get no pussy...... and throwing your shriveled up caaaaack in kaydup doesnt count

still can't deny the fact that jersey sucks man and that you are a retard.

How would you dot a capital I again:confused:

This is a pic of the Bus choking the shit out of the Boston Board Bullies...

You guys aint got no skittles!!!!!!

I just came on here today, all by myself...

AND WASTED YO FLAVA......

I left the R off flavor so you humps will understand... and not sit at your computer scratching your heads for the next hour...

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a pic of the Bus choking the shit out of the Boston Board Bullies...

You guys aint got no skittles!!!!!!

I just came on here today, all by myself...

AND WASTED YO FLAVA......

I left the R off flavor so you humps will understand... and not sit at your computer scratching your heads for the next hour...

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually it looks like a picture of the bus ready to take a cock in his mouth.

Nope, you don't have to pass a math test to get into a club... but you'll look like an ass here in Boston if that's the best come-back you can conjure up.

Way to turn an attempt at an intellectual argument into "you don't get no pussy" :rolleyes:

You'll have to excuse me, I need to get back to my cushy, high-paying job now.... (thanks again New England education).

New England education....

I want you to hold up your resume in the air while I stomp your nutz into a bloody pulp of jelly for you mangina he-bitch Baastaaan followers to lick up off the ground....

You speak of education, and high paying jobs.... thats all well and good...

Guess what... last time I checked... many of the fortune 500 companies and worlds wealthiest were not in or from Baaastaaaan.....

Not that they are in Jerzee either... but I think you get the point...

So when you go to the cleaners tonight, to pick up your KHAKI'S and new polo's... I want you to think about this final thought...

All the money and wealth in the world will not make you happy or give you peace of mind... unless you are in Baaastaaaan... cause no one else outside of your state gives two fucks....

New England education....

I want you to hold up your resume in the air while I stomp your nutz into a bloody pulp of jelly for you mangina he-bitch Baastaaan followers to lick up off the ground....

You speak of education, and high paying jobs.... thats all well and good...

Guess what... last time I checked... many of the fortune 500 companies and worlds wealthiest were not in or from Baaastaaaan.....

Not that they are in Jerzee either... but I think you get the point...

So when you go to the cleaners tonight, to pick up your KHAKI'S and new polo's... I want you to think about this final thought...

All the money and wealth in the world will not make you happy or give you peace of mind... unless you are in Baaastaaaan... cause no one else outside of your state gives two fucks....

:laugh: no one outside of Boston cares about money and wealth?!? Who were the people just spouting off about Diesel and such? How do you buy that gear?? Foodstamps??

You're absolutely right... many fortune 500 companies aren't in Boston. For instance, McDonalds (way up on the Fortune 500) can be found all over the world. That reminds me, how's your job going? Oh, and yes, I would like fries with that, thank you.

You are right that money will not make you happy. But you education should be your biggest asset, it can take you anywhere.

Way to resort to threatening violence on a messageboard too, toughguy...

if you think I am getting mad or my relating to violence is anything other than being humorous, you are sorely mistaken..

I just found a picture to show you how you are thought of in my mind...

after hearing you say the words smashing, and khaki....

by the way, I am self employed... I pay people to do the work.... benefits of a good college education... outside of Boston...

Everyone works... Smart people have others do the work for them....

Think about it....

Who's signing your check bro???

Here.. check your pic and relax.... dont get your knickers in a knot....

NYis4meatheads....

if you think I am getting mad or my relating to violence is anything other than being humorous, you are sorely mistaken..

I just found a picture to show you how you are thought of in my mind...

after hearing you say the words smashing, and khaki....

by the way, I am self employed... I pay people to do the work.... benefits of a good college education... outside of Boston...

Everyone works... Smart people have others do the work for them....

Think about it....

Who's signing your check bro???

Here.. check your pic and relax.... dont get your knickers in a knot....

NYis4meatheads....

:laugh: love the picture. Suits me to a T, just ask any of these guys.... (I love yachting too, how'd you know?!)

I didn't mistake your threats as anything more than an attempt at humor... just don't find calling someone out on a messageboard all that funny (any dweeb can sound tough behind a keyboard).

Looks like I've got a new sig....

Originally posted by dogekid

if i was a tool i'd be duct tape.

wait, don't read this kaydup. it's not for you!!

about how much k makes you kaydup? just wondering

Hey there kiddo... if you want a rookie conversation/insult fight, why don't you go find it on the NY board with all of the other rookies.

You're embarrassing your state, and NJ does that well enough on its own.

Honestly, I came on kinda harsh and carried the attitude just to get things goin...

I must say though... this has been one of my most enjoyable days on CP...

You guys left me to choke about three times today... once on a shake, once on my protien bar, and lastly on my chicken and rice.....

great day boyz and girls....

I cannot wait to get out to Boston to meet some of you peeps...