Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shortbus rolls to boston

as requested by mr. casta we have started our attack on other cities and we appologize if we are not around today to entertain most of you, while you read calebs mindless atempt to amuse yall, sorry the boston vocab is rubbin off...............

if your lookin fo a quick laugh pls, get yourself a box of goobers and enjoy bus' attack on BAAAston, leave your R's here in jersey, and come check it out!!!!!

Originally posted by whadupg

You guys please stay over here from now on. Got nothing done at work today cause i'm too busy lmfao. Much appreciated :D :D

it was our pleassure, we may be retarded, but damm we're fun to hang with...........

and i appologize for what i said bout, your girl, didn't really check the gender, G=GIRL, got it now..........i get too carried away and never read the directions before i start, no what i'm saying............

and anytime, ya need us to spank yall r,r,r,r,roung again, HOLLAAA ove heeeaaa in jeseeeee

HELLOOOOO to ya

Baaaaaastan was fun kids....

I had a great time stompin around the paaak and kickin the shat outta the little trust fund babies....

Every kid out there looks like he got run over by the Gap truck....

It was fun though... I will have to go back sometime in person to really have some fun....

Stacked.... creatine is considered roids in Boston.... I was dyin!!!

Some kid was tryin to move creatine poppers at the gym I hit up in the mornin.....

Killa...

Peace out kids...

Originally posted by bellasmom

Digga, please keep that ADD in check. Remember to snort your Ritalin every half hour as prescribed...it will help your keyboard skills, although nothing in the world will help your god awful spelling. Thx

ya gotta love my darling heather, roomate / friend, who is always there to pick me up and remind me how long it took me to graduate college.............

keep up w/ the palates heather..................the mayo and bread crumbs will soon burn away