Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Speak Your Mind. . .

Enough is enough guys! I’m really getting fed up with the little comments that you are making over PM’s If you have something to say about someone on here. . .please use this THREAD to SPEAK YOUR MIND…because I don’t care nor am I concerned, and/or bothered by what you think or feel, so stop wasting your time along with mind. . and grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I want to apologize in advance if this doesn’t apply to you… :tongue:

Originally posted by laurie619

Enough is enough guys! I’m really getting fed up with the little comments that you are making over PM’s If you have something to say about someone on here. . .please use this THREAD to SPEAK YOUR MIND…because I don’t care nor am I concerned, and/or bothered by what you think or feel, so stop wasting your time along with mind. . and grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APOLOGY ACCEPTED....now check your PM's needed to VENT hope you don't mind......:laugh:

j/k relax you know i LOVE YA

Maybe a beeeej?

You gotta love it when individuals pm others just to talk sh*t about someone......especially when it has nothing to do with them or they know nothing about the situation......get some balls and say it to their face or pm them directly.......much appreicated!!!!! kindergarten closed!!!!! :D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

You gotta love it when individuals pm others just to talk sh*t about someone......especially when it has nothing to do with them or they know nothing about the situation......get some balls and say it to their face or pm them directly.......much appreicated!!!!! kindergarten closed!!!!! :D

Awww....are there some people who need some straightening out???

Im sorry, I will never say that again:D

Originally posted by dogekid

who? what? where?

all kidding aside though, everyone here is gay. j/k.... not really.

Dont back down from a truthful statement.................I myself have come to the conclusion that we are all computer geeks. We signed on to cp thinking we were cool and suddenly found ourselves craving that new pocketprotector we saw at K-mart during christmas

Its not that people don’t have the “guts” to talk smack to my face it’s the fact that then talk sh*t about someone else that I’m friends with. It’s just wrong, and pisses me off beyond belief :mad:

Then they wonder why I don’t bother with them anymore….

:laugh: GET A CLUE ASSHOLES