Clubplanet Nightlife Community

B.A.S.S @ the ROXY thursday!(free corona)

djjoshuacarl1

(taken from promoter extrodinaire Johnny Matrix)

JTN PRODUCTIONS is proud to bring to you the BOSTON ALL-STAR SESSIONS or B.A.S.S. Thursday. The first session of 2003 is sure to be one to go down in the books.

Jan. 30th 2003, Doors @ 10pm, @ the ROXY, 18+, NO DRESS CODE

B.A.S.S presents to you the DJ MIX ADADEMY KICK OFF PARTY and 8 MAN TAG TEAM BATTLE featuring the following artists.

DJ MANOLO

PETER SOUHLERIS

JOSH CARL

PAUL DAILEY

RICK NAPLES

DJ BRUNO

MASTERMILLIONZ

ROY BARBOZA

2 DJ booths on the main stage, 8 of Boston's most talented and respected DJ's, 4 2man battles, ONE INCREDIBLE NIGHT. And to top it all off from 9-10 there will be FREE CORONAS. You need to have an invite for the Corona reception. Send an email to JTNProductions@clubvibes.com

it was a HUGE event.... but im biased..keep that in mind.

Day in and day out we see the bs that seems to always be overshadowing the fun that we as djs & clubbers try so hard to create. the countell hours & effort that we all put in is often over shadowed.

Events like last night make it SO worth it.

lil things like the fact that Ive been spinnin out for so long and never shared a stage with Rick, Manny or Peter was a HUGE milestone in my career...

Im very happy everyone enjoyed paul & I's shennanigans.

I enjoyed the other guys sets 10fold.

like said b4 this is something we should do MUCH MORE OFTEN!

even from a dj perspective, not a "lets make a successful night"....I love playing with these guys... and id HATE for it to be a 1 time thing.

sadly, alot of people were looking for cds, Ill have one in a few weeks...

BIG kudos to Manny ( slowly becoming a BREAKS DJ!!!! HALL YEAH!!!!!!) ,Peter & Sam for putting in the man hours.

and Johnny & the roxy for being a gracios host and making sure the party goes off, the way it should!!!!

www.djmixacademy.com

www.clubvibes.com