Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the best thing someone has ever done for you??

Destiny

This is not an easy question to answer. But one moment that stands out was when my father passed away when i was 9, the entire class came out to the mass, and even though i was in tears, they were there to comfort me and make me feel ok, that he was going to a better place :)

Originally posted by incredulous

its hard because there are so many little things that people do and they just mean so much.

must you be so difficult???:tongue:

one of mine has to be when my bf of four years (on and off) finally split up for good a week after my h.s. graduation. i was miserable at my graduation because we were having bad problems, and i felt even worse when it was over. so a group of my friends dragged me out alllll over the place that summer, and took me to do something that i always wanted to do...stay on the beach all night, watch the sunrise , then go for breakfast

That will ALWAYS stick out as one of my fav things someone has done for me

for my 16th birthday, my best friend threw me a party. she made me a blue cake, 'cause i was really into blue, and left the root beer out for a day, 'cause i like flat root beer :D . she invited everyone i wanted to be there, and they all came. and she even got her mother out of the house, so we could all be bad little teenagers and get fubar crazy1.gif . it was just my favorite kind of party: just chilling with friends, inside and warm on a freezing december night :D .

no one's ever thrown me a party since (besides my mom inviting my aunt to dinner and such, but i don't count that), and i haven't had a best friend like kate since she and i stopped talking 'cause her mom wouldn't let me see her anymore :cry::(:cry: .

Originally posted by gmccookny

This is not an easy question to answer. But one moment that stands out was when my father passed away when i was 9, the entire class came out to the mass, and even though i was in tears, they were there to comfort me and make me feel ok, that he was going to a better place :)

do u always say smurphy stuff...like is everything smurperific ...or smurphtastic....like even in normal day to day convo ??

Originally posted by fineones

do u always say smurphy stuff...like is everything smurperific ...or smurphtastic....like even in normal day to day convo ??

Hehheh, thankx fineones :cool:

well, i only use Smurfiness when something is REALLY smurfy. It don't come around every day, but every now and then, something stands out.

Whenever something stands out from the ordinary, it's smurfy :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hehheh, thankx fineones :cool:

well, i only use Smurfiness when something is REALLY smurfy. It don't come around every day, but every now and then, something stands out.

Whenever something stands out from the ordinary, it's smurfy :)

well thats just smurphtabolous