Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~**Welcome Ronin**~~

Originally posted by linabina

:shaky:

uhhhh

for some reason i feel like ive known u in some other life or something... hmmmm.... u just seem so very familiar..

but hey ronin.. welcome aboard cp... the land of the friendly people :)

oh you know me a little better then most ppl on here.

Originally posted by johnholmes

your the same moron roninmess who thinks he's above everyone musically now that you grew out of your chewing ur cheeks off on 9 pills listening to draper.

Robin's cheeks are still in tact;

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE get it thorugh your head that Rob was not an e-tard?

Originally posted by legend38

Robin's cheeks are still in tact;

WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE get it thorugh your head that Rob was not an e-tard?

he is a clown who disses on draper and exit meanwhile the tool was at every corny CP meetup, pictures and posted reviews of exit. then when he turned 21 he got to go to SF and other places he all of a sudden was an educated clubber.

he is a clown who disses on draper and exit meanwhile the tool was at every corny CP meetup, pictures and posted reviews of exit. then when he turned 21 he got to go to SF and other places he all of a sudden was an educated clubber.

im sorry but isnt that usually what happens?? when ur only so old to get into certain clubs.. thats all u know.. so therefore thats all u like but then u get older.. u go out more.. u go to different places.. and hear all different types of music... generally what may follow is a possible change of interest after gaining more experience.. and thats not necessarily b/c he/she turns 21... it happens. i can name an entire list of people who loved draper and whomever else.. whose interests have changed over time... its really not unheard of.

just my 2 cents.

:idea::)

dood, get off my cack already, seriously. I will never deny that I used to go to exit, used to like draper, and used to drop a pill now and then. once again, never will deny it, never have. I for one thought, when exit reopened as Exit 2, draper was getting better for the first month. Each week he was progressing, then he got stale and no more improvement. and yeah, I moved on to experience other clubs with different types of music and found the styles that fit me. I moved on, big deal.

Originally posted by linabina

im sorry but isnt that usually what happens?? when ur only so old to get into certain clubs.. thats all u know.. so therefore thats all u like but then u get older.. u go out more.. u go to different places.. and hear all different types of music... generally what may follow is a possible change of interest after gaining more experience.. and thats not necessarily b/c he/she turns 21... it happens. i can name an entire list of people who loved draper and whomever else.. whose interests have changed over time... its really not unheard of.

just my 2 cents.

:idea: :)

NOTING WRONG WITH THAT BUT FOR HIM TO HATE ON DRAPER AFTER HE LOVED HIM IS HYPOCRITICAL. IVE SEEN NUMEROUS POSTS AND HE BASHES DRAPER/EXIT NOW. PEOPLE CALLED HIM OUT NUMEROUS TIMES SO HE JUST LOOKS LIKE A FOOL.

NOTING WRONG WITH THAT BUT FOR HIM TO HATE ON DRAPER AFTER HE LOVED HIM IS HYPOCRITICAL. IVE SEEN NUMEROUS POSTS AND HE BASHES DRAPER/EXIT NOW. PEOPLE CALLED HIM OUT NUMEROUS TIMES SO HE JUST LOOKS LIKE A FOOL.

He admitted he used to like him, then said his tastes have changed, what more can he say??? He doesnt look like a fool at all...:idea:

Originally posted by dazed

He admitted he used to like him, then said his tastes have changed, what more can he say??? He doesnt look like a fool at all...:idea:

holy shit I am in shock. Thank you dazed. Someone can finally see how retarded their attempts at tryin to bring me down are.