Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's have cyber sex..................

roddigga

so digga is tired of people, tellin him he's some sorta cyber tough guys so i've decided to turn over a new cheek and become a 100% lova not a fighter................

so since some of the jersey heads talk dirty ova in the jersey board, i've decided to share the talk over here and talk freaky deaky to all you freaks.................

i see some jersey heads came over here wookin po nub, so lets begin...........

i'll break the ice, which one you bitches are horny, or is starting to get horny???

girls, slip out them clothes and slip into something more comfortable and lets begin!!!!!!!

kelly my love, do not move, screw cyber world, leave digga the code to the gate and hold that position..................put a soft marshmellow on the end of your tongue ring to make that 1st kiss even sweater than it already is................

to see ya lurkin round the sex board, just made digga want to take an extra shift at burger king to help out for your share in the shore house............

HOWLLLLLLLLLLL for me KELLY HOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by kelly0616

Hey hot rod im waiting for u babe:tongue:

my kelly, how ya gonna leave me waitin at the front gate!!!! diggas re-loaded after a mornin kuma sutra workout with the cleaning lady at work.................

i read chapter 9 while i was releiving some protein and i need to see if i can bend like a praying mantice, according to the book, this praying mantice position allows stability for you and your partner, and allows for full, well ya know.............

oh Digga.....i dont no if im going to be able to handle a summer with you..and the my gate is always open and waiting for you to come right through.....hollllaaaa

kelly, just hold on and enjoy the ride!!!!!!!! this summer..............i was gonna leave my other set of keys over so i had another reason to come back to the crib for more after hour one on one twister, and that game we made up, remember hide the ice!!!!!

see ya soon kelly and get that marshmellow ready...........

and hunnie, you would have been so proud of me and riggs, after a nice arm work out we wondered over the computer lab at FDU, we sat there like cavemena and grunted and high fived each other when we wondered over to the SEX board, classic moment for me and riggs, we popped our cherry, last night.................

now lets get freaky deaky and all type naked...............kelly, you 1st, then hunnie, then kelly, than hunnie, then kelly, then hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you serious kelly, hunnies already naked, i didn't even have to ask her, she was strippin down before i even posted.........she just left the jersey board to cool off on the s*x board...............

so kelly, where are you right now and what are you wearing????

how bout this, put on a pair of long stelleto heels, red thong, leather tube top and put that laptop on your bed and start talkin freaky deaky bout the summer...............

no, ok at least i tried............

Rod, Rod, Rod, Rod, what am i to do with you......i was in bed with my thong, tube top, and stiletto heels, dreaming about summer over an hour ago. Twister is all set up and the marshmellows are plentiful where i come from.

kelly next response, try turnin the caps lock on and start it like this instead:

OH, ROD, OH ROD, OH ROD, OH ROD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU!!!!!!!!

now read your last post and compare it to mine, sounds better my way right??????

kelly, you just left digga with great visuals on his way to the bathroom of you in bed, can ya slip into your pajamas then for me???

anything for you babe:D

kel, sorry couldn't type the l,y, i'm startin to lose feelin in my body after reading your repsonses............

your condo??? it's not to far from weehawken right, so what's the code to the gate again, diggas got half hour still for lunch and needs some desert................still got that marshmellow????

cool, see ya in five.......................

HOWLLLLLL

book the honey moon kelly, we're gettin married!!!!!!!!!

so anything huh, so you wouldn't care if i brought another girl in on all the action, just joking it was just a test.............

"anything for you babe" are rods favorite words to come out of a grils mouth other than, "can my girlfrien join in" it's true love kelly...........

hawaii, aruba, vegas??? diggas apt in mo-town, it's your choice kel

sooo anyway........i was thinking a nude wedding on the beach in greece or something....as guests must be in their birthday suits as well..........marshmellows as party favors to all.........how does that sound?????:confused:

k,k,k,k,k,kelly sorry, i was picturin ya n,n,n,nude and it ran shivers down digga body, HOLLAAA sorry the hollaaa slipped

kelly, wedding??? all i care bout is the honey moon, it all sounds good to me sweatheart, how's next saturday for the honeymoon and we'll have the wedding sometime 2004 so everything is perfect for my darling!!!!

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

:laugh: u guys are toooo much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wait, kelly was just joking???? so that's why i was standin outside her gates and she wasn't answering her phone!!!!

so eurochic99 wanna go to greece and have a nude wedding, or should we just skip to the honey moon, i got some hunnie that would like to also join in.....................

the more the merrier...........anyone else...........its play time here baby:D

Aaaaaaaahhhhh kelly your don javier is here to catch you from the sky my angel.................

is it true, "love at first post" kelly i normally don't do this over the internet, but "will you be the momma of my first child...............???"

p,p,p,please, i cook, clean and spoon like a champ!!!!! and love to cuddle after performing the praying mantice and over 50 kama sutra positions, HOLLAAAA

the more the merrier, i love it, a nude wedding, marchmellows, wedding in greece, honey moon everyweekend, where do i sign up!!!!! i love you girls.....reeenichole, i'll pic ya up, drive over to kelly's crib and you can find the ice.................

Originally posted by roddigga

Aaaaaaaahhhhh kelly your don javier is here to catch you from the sky my angel.................

is it true, "love at first post" kelly i normally don't do this over the internet, but "will you be the momma of my first child...............???"

p,p,p,please, i cook, clean and spoon like a champ!!!!! and love to cuddle after performing the praying mantice and over 50 kama sutra positions, HOLLAAAA

the more the merrier, i love it, a nude wedding, marchmellows, wedding in greece, honey moon everyweekend, where do i sign up!!!!! i love you girls.....reeenichole, i'll pic ya up, drive over to kelly's crib and you can find the ice.................

ill be waiting for you to cum and get me;)