Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's have cyber sex..................

roddigga

Originally posted by reenichole

:( oh well i guess ill have to handle my situation by myself

hmmmm, let me see if digga can help................try double clicking your mouse, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap..........................

yell DIGGA after every tap, tap DIGGAAA, tap DIGGAAAAAA, tap DIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA, tap DIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............................

keep tappin and arch that back and dig real deep, go ahead.............i just refueled the tank.............. tell me how it's going, type away while your tappin.................keep the concentration on the tapping

Kelly!??!?!!?

I just got word last night that we will be living together...

Lets meet up soon and compare goods.... Get all the tension and anxiety out of the way...

Then we can just bang like animals all summer with no cares...

HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be your booty call, if you will be mine!!

riggs, thank god you came to save digga, i had to chang my owrk clothes twice already today, the sweat beeds have been seepin through the shirt......................

i've already programmed kelly's # under #2 on the speed dial, she's under booty call 4..............i mean 1, your the only one for me kimberly, oh sh!t, i mean kelly..............

and nancy, your also the only one for me too, did it again, i mean reeeenichole, dammit, this isn't your PM box, all this sex talks got the digga thinkin with the wrong head, bad johnny, bad johnny!!!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

riggs, thank god you came to save digga, i had to chang my owrk clothes twice already today, the sweat beeds have been seepin through the shirt......................

i've already programmed kelly's # under #2 on the speed dial, she's under booty call 4..............i mean 1, your the only one for me kimberly, oh sh!t, i mean kelly..............

and nancy, your also the only one for me too, did it again, i mean reeeenichole, dammit, this isn't your PM box, all this sex talks got the digga thinkin with the wrong head, bad johnny, bad johnny!!!!!!

;)

I have been hitting the treadmill to build up some extra stamina...

Sorry to tag out so early, I had to help my secratery pack her box.... she's moving upstairs with her new assistance, Appelonia....

So who's fuggin who ova hea?????

I just slammed my cokk in the door about four times to give the guy a wake up call and desensitise his lengthyness.....

Somebody jump on it quick.... before the feeling comes back....

I call this the New Maid Technique....

Without the full feeling, its hard to tell whos box I have it in....

hOoooooooooolllllllllllllAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Sorry to tag out so early, I had to help my secratery pack her box.... she's moving upstairs with her new assistance, Appelonia....

I just slammed my cokk in the door about four times to give the guy a wake up call and desensitise his lengthyness.....

:bounce: :bounce: im ready to jump right on it and you will know whose box its in;)

Just to help you kittens moisten up a bit...

I have a slight hook to the left... which comes in handy at getting in to those "hard to reach places..."

Wait till I show ya the special twist.... My hip pops out while performing it sometimes... but its well worth the pain and doctors visit on my end, to hear you ladies cry out yes in a high C note..

Just to help you kittens moisten up a bit...

I have a slight hook to the left... which comes in handy at getting in to those "hard to reach places..."

Wait till I show ya the special twist.... My hip pops out while performing it sometimes... but its well worth the pain and doctors visit on my end, to hear you ladies cry out yes in a high C note..

:eek: i would like to experience that. if i cry out in a high c ill carry you to the doctor:D

whaaaasup baby ;)

Originally posted by kelly0616

oh Boyz.........im up and where the hell R U????? hello rod and shortbus the honeymoon might just have to be called off and where are the boyz when i need them?????

ya rod where were last night when me and kelly needed you???

Originally posted by EUROCHIC99

ya rod where were last night when me and kelly needed you???

waiting outside of kelly's gates w/ buckets of ice!!!

wasup chica, next time you need rod, hollaaaa to me..........

where were ya, and what you need me for???? a third for twister, dammit, you should have called.........

oh and thanks kelly, i already booked the honeymoos, looks like it'll be another weekend of solo competition..........