*..BuS/DiGgA......*

misk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Everyone stand back while I grab Hunnie by the hair and perform a royal ass whoopin....

**Bus grabs Tara's long locks and drags her to his room.... door slams.... much commotion coming from inside the room...

Hmmm :shaky:

headscratch.gif Somehow i dont think all that commotion is an "ass whoopin"

I detect foul play! uhh.gif

whew, holllaaaa misk................

sorry fo the late check in,....... Consuela, the 7th floor cleaning lady is back!!!! after reading chapters 1-7 of my kuma sutra book before work digga comes to work like bellasmom in heat, she took a sick leave, apparently she had trouble walking............she hollad at digga last night, told me to read chapter 8 and she'll be in today..............she rolled by with her cleaning cart, gave digga two winks and i met her in the private bathroom on the 7th floor!!! we smoked two cigarettes and now i'm back at my desk........

so wasup misk, how was that cool shower last night????

Originally posted by roddigga

after reading chapters 1-7 of my kuma sutra book before work digga comes to work like bellasmom in heat,

Digga, are you serious?? Did you think you could sneak that little comment in and I wouldn't catch it???? My bf is away M-F, so I can't help it if I am in heat. Honk if you're horny!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

so wasup misk, how was that cool shower last night????

........showering alone leaves something to be desired!:eek: ...

...anyways....hollllllaaa at consuela for me.............verkleidung019.gif

can't hollaaaaa to much in front of Consuela, eveytime she hears the digga HOLERIN down the hall, she breaks down in prayer..........apparently she confuses it for holelua!!! ya know!!

anyway, last time i hollered a hollaaa to her, she got on her knees and started prayin!!! digga was confused and dropped his kenneth coles to his ankles thinkin she was gonna give digga a happy ending right here in the hallway..............digga was wrong and was imediatly sent to the principles office.........

oh and heather, HONK, HONK, HONK

misk?? ya shout us out and leave me and the bus half spank, and don't even leave us your tag team partner, our own little mysty...........???

diggas actually got to be an assett now to the company and work???? somegirl24 is old news to digga, she's reachin 30 soon and i gotta rid the old wheels!!!!

mysty, save the digga, had to change the wallpaper at work, apparently it was causing too much traffic by the cube!!! gotta have my daily mysty fix!!!!

anyway half the girls so far are doing a good job straightenin their hair so digga can wait.................l